Surprise

Henlo, some of u may know this already but due to many reasons I unfortunately won't be uploading the rest of that long chapter. The one shot book will still be updated however and I encourage yall to read it if u liked what this chapter contains. I thank ye for understanding uwu

Since this is fiction, and everything I've written so far is pretty much impossible, I figured why not make things even more impossible and have the alters all be their own separate persons, and then write about that? Even RMie will be his own person even though he technically wasn't real uwu happy endings for er'rybody

You're welcome ^.^

https://ko-fi.com/haydenpumpkinchan  👉👈

------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Demon: Adventures in Babysitting Yoonie - Part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why Yoonie can't come with?" Yoonie cried in Suga's arms, reaching his little arms out for his cutest Namjoonie as the boy slipped his jacket on in the foyer.

"Because it's their first anniversary all together and they want to spend it just the seven of them." Suga told the baby, holding him on his hip protectively.

Yoonie pouted. "Nnh, but wan' go with!" He strained to reach the group, tears forming in his eyes.

"We'll be back later." Namjoon promised, leaning in to press a quick kiss to the baby's little nose.

Yoonie still pouted but he rubbed his nose bashfully, pink blush blooming on his squishy cheeks. "Yoonie's cutest Namjoonie will come kith Yoonie goodnoots when he comed back?"

"Of course baby." Namjoon assured him. "We'll only be gone a few hours, so you behave for Sugie, okay?"

"Yoonie is good babypie." Yoonie nodded, resting his chubby cheek against Suga's chest. "Loves him Sugie."

"Come on, little one." Suga carried Yoonie to the kitchen, kissing the baby's fluffy hair. "Let's get you a healthy dinner before bathtime."

"Popsicle!"

"No."

Yoongi smiled as he watched them go, knowing Yoonie was in good hands.

"Come on, baby," Namjoon kissed his husband, taking Yoongi's hands as he led them all to the car. "You know Suga will protect Yoonie. There's nothing to worry about."

"Of course." Yoongi followed him. "As long as Suga is in charge, there's nothing to worry about."

-

Agust walked into the kitchen, absorbed in his Nintendo as he passed Suga feeding Yoonie mashed carrots in his high chair.

He grabbed an energy drink from the fridge and was about to head back to his room when Suga's phone rang.

"Hello?" Suga answered it expertly with one hand, feeding Yoonie with the other without spilling a drop as he guided the spoon into the baby's wide open mouth. "Yoonji? What- okay, okay! I'll be right there, don't kill him."

"What's going on?" Agust finally looked up from his game as Suga jumped up from the chair, stuffing his phone into his pocket.

"Yoonji was taking the bus home and someone tried to steal her wallet so she bashed his face in and now the cops are saying she went too far so I need to get over there and help her." Suga explained.

He swiped the video game out of Agust's hands and replaced it with the baby food and spoon. "Here, watch Yoonie while I'm out."

"Wait- what?!" Agust exclaimed with wide eyes as Suga rushed out. "Suga!"