33

Taehyung finally sat back, exhausted.

It absolutely killed him to have to hurt Namjoon, but he didn't have a choice. RM had hurt Yoongi, and done something terrible to Jungkook. Time was of the essence here, and they couldn't wait around for Namjoon to take back control.

He just hoped the boy would forgive him and understand he had no choice but this.

He tossed the bloody knife to the ground, watching the blood splatter off in drops as it hit the floor.

Seokjin was curled up against the wall, his eyes dull, and Taehyung wondered if he was even seeing anything.

Hoseok had cried himself to sleep an hour ago, passed out on the cold floor.

Namjoon himself was out as well, head tossed back in the chair. There were numerous cuts all over his arms, chest and face, as well as bruises around his neck from where Taehyung had choked him.

Taehyung frowned, wrapping his arms around his bent legs. "Something isn't...this doesn't make sense."

Seokjin snapped out of his trance. "What do you mean?"

Taehyung stared at Namjoon, thinking. "Yoongi said RM attacked him...and since he's done that before, I believed it."

Seokjin nodded, glancing at the passed out boy. "He wants Agust."

"But why all of a sudden has he done it again?" Taehyung frowned. "Namjoon is so responsible, I can't believe he slipped up on taking the pills."

"Or he didn't, and RM just got stronger." Seokjin said.

"But why? All of a sudden?" Taehyung was confused. "And how did Yoongi stay in charge after that? Wouldn't Suga have taken over immediately if Yoongi was in danger?"

Seokjin blinked- then his eyes went wide. "Oh fuck, you're right!"

Taehyung got to his feet. "Where is he? I thought he was going to check on Jimin?"

Seokjin got up as well. "I'll go find him. Maybe they're looking for Jungkook."

He stretched, shivering in the cold basement. They had found flashlights to use while the power was out, and he briefly wondered why no one had fixed it yet. That should have been done first, what were Yoongi and Jimin doing if not that?

He grabbed his flashlight and hurried up the steps, entering the living room.

He swept the beam around, and froze in confusion when he saw the rug was flipped over, the coffee table was damaged and the leather recliner had been knocked over.

A fight had taken place here.

"Yoongi!" He shouted. "Jimin! Jungkook?"

No answer.

Quickly, he hurried up the steps, kicking down every door. "Yoongi! Kook! Jimin!"

He found Namjoon and Yoongi's room and burst inside- his scream catching in his throat when he saw Jimin on the floor, tears running down his cheeks, his wrists bound behind him.

"Jimin!" He raced over and scooped the small boy into his lap. "Oh my God- are you okay? What happened? I'm going to take the tape off okay, I'm sorry but I'm going to rip it off, there's no time to go slow."

Jimin nodded, desperate to breathe and Seokjin quickly wrapped his nails around the edge of the tape, apologized, and yanked it off in one go.

Jimin yelped, and then sucked in air rapidly, trying to talk through his tears.