67

_rapmonie made the cover uwu thank u bb ♡♡♡

------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon took a deep breath, then raised his hand and knocked on the door.

He felt weird, knocking on his own bedroom door. But ever since he confessed to Yoongi, his husband hadn't even looked at him.

Everyone else had forgiven him, and Namjoon was tired of sleeping alone in the guest bedroom.

Even sleeping outside or on the floor would be better, if he was still in Yoongi's arms.

He heard soft footsteps and then the door opened and Yoongi looked at him.

Namjoon's breath caught in his throat as he stared at his husband.

Somehow, being apart from Yoongi had made Yoongi seem so much more beautiful when he came back.

Namjoon was choked up suddenly, his heart in pain when he realized just how much he had missed the tiny teacher.

"I-" He couldn't even speak, didn't know where to begin without bursting into tears.

Yoongi's gaze was silent, but at the sight of his baby, his love, looking so pained and small, he sighed, caving in and grabbing Namjoon into a tight hug.

The student broke down, sobbing into Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi held him.

"I'm sorry- I'm so sorry- I sh-shouldn't have, fuck, I had no choi- I- I didn't mean- didn't want to- Agust was- I'm so sorry!" Namjoon babbled and Yoongi guided him to the bed.

He laid the crying student down and climbed in beside him, wrapping his arms around the strong boy.

He has missed Namjoon too, and found tears welling up as he held his husband close.

Namjoon didn't know how long they stayed like that- just crying in each others arms, but it was long enough to tire him out, and he finally fell asleep back where he belonged.

-

"Wake up!" Seokjin screeched, kicking their door open. "It's Yoonie's party today and everything needs to be perfect!"

Namjoon yawned, rolling over to hold Yoongi tighter. "Go 'way..."

Seokjin ran over and jumped on the bed, shaking both sleepy boys. "Wake up wake up wake up!"

Yoongi blinked his eyes open. "Yoonie's party?"

"Yeah, we had Suga's party and then Agust threw us one and Hobi took Yoonji out on the shopping date, and now it's my baby Yoonie's turn!" The pretty boy was excited.

Namjoon finally sat up with a groan. "No one told me about this."

"I did, multiple times." Seokjin stated. "And every time I got on your ass about it you just waved me off saying 'I got it, Jin'. So, do you got it, Min Namjoon?"

Namjoon hesitated, then hung his head. "I'm sorry."

"That's what I thought." Seokjin kicked him out of bed. "Move out men! It's my baby's birthday!"

Yoongi smiled as Seokjin kicked a complaining Namjoon out the door and down the hall.

Yoonie deserved a good birthday.

And Yoongi knew just the perfect gift to give him.

He grabbed a camcorder and started recording.

-

Seokjin looked over everything, making sure the pink decorations were perfectly in place, and the cake was cooling in the kitchen.