62

Arriving home after class, Namjoon dropped his backpack on the floor of his and Yoongi's bedroom and walked to the bathroom, ready to freshen himself up so he could focus on his homework.

He pushed the door shut behind himself and yanked off his shirt.

Tossing it aside, he opened the glass door and turned on the spray, holding his hand under the water until he liked the temperature.

He kicked off his pants and boxers and stepped inside, tilting his head back and getting it wet. He ran his fingers through it, feeling the warm water trickle down his face and body.

He was about to grab the shampoo bottle when he heard the door open.

Assuming it was Yoongi, he called out, "Hey, babe. Can you grab me the razor? I forgot to bring it in with me."

There was a pause, and Namjoon stepped back, startled, when the foggy glass door suddenly opened.

Agust looked the boy up and down. "Sub. You're very...wet." He handed the razor over.

Namjoon took it. "What- do you normally shower dry?"

Agust continued to stare, and Namjoon huffed, annoyed with the cold draft seeping inside his warm shower.

"In or out, you're making it cold in here." He snapped.

Agust smirked. "Oh, allow me to make it hot, then."

He stepped inside, not caring Yoongi's clothes were getting immediately soaked.

"Ag-"

"You always take all the hot water." The alter said, closing the door. "And you kept Yoongi too busy in bed this morning to let him shower then, so I have to do it now."

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the boys weak complaint. "You just want to shower with me, perv."

Agust didn't deny it as he took off his wet clothes, throwing them over the shower door.

Namjoon bent down again for the shampoo bottle, and a hand slapping his ass made him gasp and glare over his shoulder.

"Agust!"

"Wasn't me." The alter blinked innocently under the running water.

Namjoon scowled. "We don't have all day to waste time in here. I have a lot of homework to do."

Agust raised his hands defensively, grabbing the soap. "Okay, okay."

Only twelve seconds passed before Namjoon felt a hand brush against his ass again and he sighed, turning around to the alter. "What did I just say?"

"I'll tell you what you didn't say," Agust smirked. "No."

"That's implied when I say things like 'we don't have time, don't mess around'." Namjoon snapped.

Agust huffed. "You're no fun. I'm only showering with Hobi from now on."

"God, please do." Namjoon muttered, trying for a third time to shampoo his hair.

Agust eyed the way the water ran down the boys smooth, cinnamon skin, the way his strong muscles flexed as he rubbed the shampoo into his hair, and the way he looked when he tilted his head back to wash it out, eyes closed against the warm spray.

He leaned forward, shoving Namjoon against the tiled wall, the students eyes flying open.

"Hey! I said-"

"I'll make it fast." Agust pressed their lips together, melding himself against the student.

Namjoon was about to shove him away, and then beat his ass, but then the familiarity of kissing Yoongi overtook him and he gave in, kissing back with force.