Why are you being so nice to me?

"That thing's busted."

"No it's not."

"Everyone knows that."

(Y/N) scowled at him and huffed. "It's not. You just gotta get a feel on it." Her palm pressed the button harder as the claw began to move around the plushies in the display and she bit her lip in anticipation. Hajime rolled his eyes and adjusted his jacket a bit. They had just finished playing one of the multiplayer games in the arcade and he had won.

They passed by one of those claw machines and his eyes landed on a particular prize. (Y/N) saw his glinting orbs and she immediately opted to try and win one.

It had been the third try and Hajime was trying to pull her away at this point. He had been less tense around her and at this point he felt almost the same as taking care of Oikawa whenever he passes by a plush store that contains an alien design.

He had been staring at the same prize from earlier that he secretly wanted but seeing it in a claw machine he knows that his chances are low.

"Hey. Here you go." Hajime felt his something soft shoved into his hands and when his eyes landed on the soft item his eyes widened. (Y/N) grinned at his reaction and reached out to grip the plushie playfully. "You like it?"

In his hands were the plushie that had the design that seemed like a dinosaur but it was obvious it was leaning towards godzilla. When he had first seen it, he was shooketh and deep in his heart he yearned for it. He didn't expect (Y/N) to win him one.

"Sorry I didn't get the color that you want..." Hajime looked up to see (Y/N) pursing her lips guiltily while evading her eyes elsewhere. He was quick to object her statement. "It's fine. I like it." He smiled bashfully while rubbing the soft fabrice adorning the adorable plushie.

" He smiled bashfully while rubbing the soft fabrice adorning the adorable plushie

(I can't take pictures for shit. It does have a tail like godzilla. Ignore markiplier in the tv in the background.)

(Y/N) smiled. "It's cute. Just like you." His face turned intk a bright red and he quickly excused himself to the bathroom just to calm himself down. He sprinted while burying his face into the pink plushie.

He took a solid ten minute break in the loo to get rid of the burning heat on his cheeks. But it was useless anyhow especially when he had stepped out to see your next actions.

The ace had heard your cheer and he looked to see you still standing at the same claw machine. He was confused at first but he was taken aback when you had squat to grab something from the prize slot and pulled out the same plushie design she had won him. The only difference was that in her arms was the one he had wanted earlier.

While his was mainly pink and had intricate teal decorating the tail, oddly the paws and spikes along the spine to the tail. Yours was the opposite or mainly teal and had pink as the tail, paws and spikes along its back.

She spotted him gazing and beckoned him to come over. "Look. I won another one." He wondered how many token it took you to win that one. "If you don't mind, I want to keep this one."

He nodded regardless. Hajime would be lying if he said he didn't prefer the one she was holding. But her next words made him shy once again. "Just so it meant we both caught your eye." She cheekily grinned while gesturing to her and the plushie.

Their first date was a succesful one as he had hoped. He was undeniably happy and had been very merciful to Tooru for the next day.

Until Monday rolled around...

-

Hajime was having a war with his own feelings right now. He knew that someone like you could trigger something deep inside him. It's not like he asked for it but he wondered what he had done to deserve this.

He wondered what he did...

Just to deserve this kind of treatment...

"Stop being so fucking annoying."

His breath hitched as he cowered at your cold gaze that had pierced him to his very soul. Shivers went down his spine as he only fidgeted with a small whimper emitting from his throat. He had only greeted you and you had snapped at him with a look that could only be decipher as one. Kaito that was beside her only smirked in response.

Disgusting...