A glimpse onward

Hajime sighed as he sat in a comfortable chair. The stale odour surrounded the air and he breathed in nonetheless.

Not that he was willing to be here anyways.

Rays of light emitted from the sun and it shone through the four panes that was closed shut. The curtains had longed stopped swinging in the open room.

The brunette only fumbled with the fabric of the plush (Y/N) had gotten him long ago. The memory of their first date was still fresh in mind.

He never liked the smell of hospitals. It feels as if he could taste it on his tongue. The stench of medicine flowed in his nostrils and he thought whether to open the window again.

A pair of lungs.

Is what he had overheard from her parents. Sighing deeply, he once again cradle the pink plushie in his open arms.

-

"Hey Hajime!!"

The boy was stunned at the sudden splash of water against his neck. He glanced behind to see (Y/N) in her sports bra and grey shorts who pursed her lips and rolled her eyes at him.

"Were you sleeping or something?" She asked while grabbing the shower head. The smell of lavender soap was intoxicating in the medium sized bathroom. The water splashed against his tanned skin that was leveled above his hips.

(Y/N) took the bottle of shampoo and squirted some of the liquid onto her palm rubbing her two hands together. "I'm not sure. I think I was daydreaming but it felt so weird." Hajime mumbled as he pulled his legs to his chest in the bathtub.

The (h/c) who sat on the stool behind him hummed and asked once more. "What did you imagined?" She placed her nimble fingers into his hair and pressed his scalp gently together. "I was in a room. A hospital maybe..."

She nodded before gazing at the rippled water. "Is the water warm enough?" "Yeah. Thanks for doing this by the way." (Y/N) was helping him wash his hair for him while he sat in the bathtub. She said his hair was oddly sharp and she wanted to relief the stinging pain from his hips from being fucked by her last night.

After Hajime comforted her on the bed, she helped him into the tub and began to pamper him. The male never really had his hair being treated so delicately so he was really enjoying this small session from his girlfriend.

"I never really liked hospitals." (Y/N) muttered while scrubbing his scalp with the tip of her fingers careful not to damage the skin. Bubbles began to form in his hair and he groaned from the relief once tension exited his figure. "Hmm and why is that?" He inquired.

Hajime's back arched from the slight tickle from his nape once the shampoo started to trail down from his hair.

"My sister was sick. I accompanied her for two months in there."

The image of (Y/N) having a sister never really occured to his mind. He never actually saw or heard another person in this house ever since he entered. Maybe she went with her parents to their grandparents house. Or maybe she was already a grown up and already married. Hajime still couldn't believe Tooru was an uncle.

"Something happened after I stopped visiting. You wanna know?" (Y/N) grinned while turning the pipe and flowing the water through his hair using the shower head. She cupped his eyes shut so the essence wouldn't reach his eyes. "Go ahead I guess..."

After all of the shampoo had been flowed from his head. (Y/N) turned the shower head down and grabbed a towel to lap up the water that traveled to her forearms.

She took the bottle of conditioner and squirted a decent amount into her palm.

"My mother tried to drown me."

His eyes snapped wide open. His mouth almost ajar from the sudden fact that had been dawned upon him. Lips stammering, he tried to asked her again apart from the sudden tension in the room.

But she seemed alright. Her usual deadpanned expression was still on her face and (Y/N) only spread the conditioner carefully to his hair. Careful not to touch the roots.

"She was angry at me about something. Dragged me into a bathroom and turned on the faucet to the tub screaming at me while choking me underwater." She spoke motionless while continue to scrub the cream all over his hair. Tense was visible in his shoulders and she could see worry from Hajime's eyes.

"She did it in this very tub."

Water was once again doused over his head as Hajime only stared at his feet imagining what he could picture a scenario containing a mother trying to drown his girlfriend in the very tub he's sitting right now. (Y/N) chuckled at the distant memory.

"You're all done babe."