Buckle the FUCK UP

CUZ HERE WE GO

-

"Hey where are the others?" (Y/N) greeted Hajime with a soft smile. The ace sat down with his tray and began pulling out bags of chips from the bag and handed it to you. "They'll be here in a sec. Here's for you and your friends." He pushed the bags to you tables.

Nothing much really happened when Tooru stayed at your house. Y'all basically just did homework while watching tv. Tooru wanted our group friends to meet and you really didn't care so you agreed. And that's why Kin, Minako, Miruko and you are now seated on a table besides the table where Takahiro, Issei, Tooru and Hajime sat usually.

Tooru sat besides Hajime and let out a grin. "Hey ladies. I'm Oikawa Tooru."

"Yeah like the whole school doesn't know your name?" Kin sassily replied with a frown. She hated how all of her classmates would simp over the setter. She didn't really cared since he was quite handsome but GODDAMIT IT'S NOT EASY BEING FRIENDS WITH SIMPS CUZ THEY LITERALLY NEED TO BE PUT ON A LEASH.

"Oh come on Kin. You're basically saying you have no taste whatsoever." The silver head gestured towards the brunette. "You gotta admit he is pretty."

Tooru felt flattered by how the usually snarky female complimented him until Miruko spoke again. "I don't understand you guys. Why don't you look for real things in men? Like the shape of their ass."

"Because not all of us is as horny as you Miruko-senpai." Kin deadpanned.

Minako pursed her lips and looked elsewhere defeated in a short conversation. Miruko was a third year and a mix which was quite obvious from the colour of her skin and one of the reasons many boys had thirsted over her but she just find them annoying cuz she couldn't flex in peace. (Honestly just look up Mirko from bnha)

Takahiro and Issei later joined and soon they began to converse with one another. Minako was surprisingly into the Star Wars franchise and happily obliged to chat with Takahiro and Issei.

"I think you guys have played against my boyfriend before. Is he good? The number 3 from Karasuno."

Tooru chirped. "Oh! You mean the one with the long hair. He was such a hassle."

"He's a tough nut to crack. Gives me the shivers when he looks at me. He looked like a character who had killed someone and was bound to never uses his fists again after finding out the victim had a family and now searches for peace in a calm environment." Takahiro wondered.

"But he still knew that deep down he could never be forgiven until he found someone who told him everyone deserves to be happy and they fell in love but the mafia kidnapped his lover because the mafia's boss was the brother that he killed and he realized he didn't regret killing the bastard while saving the girl." Miruko cuts in.

They both high fived like children. Issei held his chin deep in thought and snapped his fingers.

"And somehow his lover's dad is which they thought to be dead was still alive used to abuse the lover and number 3 Karasuno went on to kill the dad as well but the girl was mad that he killed her father and kept on saying 'he's still my father!!' And kept on calling her a murderer." The middle blocker ranted.

"Damn that hurts." Kin grimaced.

Miruko added the fuel to the fire. "In the end he accidentally pushed the girl off of a random bridge when he was chasing her to apologise and now the police are after him and because of his youth face he became a student with a fake id and a fake background completed with a host family and now only wants to live in silence while wallowing in emptiness."

"Hence why he have such low confidence and rather not to stand out!!" Tooru shrieked in.

"Woaahhhh!! Yo we could be detectives!" Takahiro grinned. (Y/N) rubbed her temple. "Should be a novelist but whatever."

Minako only gaped at the sudden plot they had created and now stroked her nonexistent chin pubes in wonder and tried to connect the loose dots that made no sense whatsoever.

"Damn Minako. You think this is true?" Miruko implied. "Who knows? That might actually be his secret background."

Now at the thought about it she legit felt scared but a memory came to mind and she brushed the whole thing off. "Yeah that's impossible."

"Ehh?? Why that was such a good backstory for someone as scary as him." Tooru pouted.

Kin raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think it's impossible?"

"Because I don't think that a dude who killed an entire mafia would bottom and whine like a child in bed."

Takahiro and Issei laughed while clutching their stomachs. Tooru was horrified. "Don't bring those kind of things to the table! Not in front of my salad!!"

Hajime groaned.

But it was more like moaning and that peaked Kin's interest. So she peaked under the table and dear lord did she regret.

"Stop fondling his balls you dumbass!" Kin whisper shouted at (Y/N) who had her left hand in Hajime's pants. While the others were still laughing she quickly retracted her hand and grin smugly at Kin.

Issei who heard and peeked at Hajime who was sweating and had an intense blush widened his eyes. "Oh my fucking god."

No wonder the ace had been quiet all this time.

"Okay okay I have joke for you." Tooru gestured to Minako. "Knock knock."

"Come in."

"Ha- wait." Tooru paused.

Takahiro cackled louder. "Hol' up. Did you- did you- YOU DID NOT JUST SAY COME IN!!"

Tooru was still trying to process the block he received from the failed joke.

"I can't believe you just murdered Oikawa, Minako-san." Issei grimaced at the now dazed setter.

Miruko snickered and slapped the silverhead's shoulder. "And another one down."

"Can I steal that? I'm going to steal that." Hajime spoke while gesturing to the setter.

Kin groaned while (Y/N) was kicking her foot under the table.

"Oh yeah. How's Azumane, Minako?" The (h/c) asked. Finally trying to engage in a conversation with them after her groping Hajime's crotch earlier.

Minako waved her hand. "He prefers to be called Asahi but he's doing fine. One of his teammates thought I was trying to kidnap my own boyfriend and Asahi had to calm him down." She scoffed.

"Fucking pipsqueak. The dude's not even above 160 cm what's he gonna do? Punch my kneecaps?" The silverhead rolled her eyes.

Miruko laughed. "Oh I remember that. That's also where I met my boyfriend actually."

"Oh so you're dating someone from Karasuno too?"

"Yeah. He's a volleyball player but he's a benchwarmer. Cute nonetheless."

Issei hummed. "Which one?"

"The one that always looks tired. He's a second year." She waved it off.

Tooru clicked his tongue. "Sorry I don't know any benchwarmer." Issei actually felt offended since he constantly switches from a starting player to a benchwarmer and kicked the setter's shin.

"Bitch shut the fuck up."

"Bitch should've gone to Shiratorizawa instead." Takahiro sassed under his breath.

"I heard that."

"And?"

Hajime slapped the back of Tooru's head. "Shut up door."

He wailed for the rest of the lunch break.