Please don't hang up on me

"Hey isn't that (Y/N)-senpai?"

Whispers were adorned around the courtyard with numerous students, females specifically, began to stare and whisper about the couple walking into the gates of Seijoh holding hands.

Holding hands.

"Is that her new boyfriend or something?"

"Maybe. But the last one was just last week?"

"Dude he looks like he's gonna cry."

"Isn't that the third year who keeps hanging around Oikawa?"

Hajime bit his lip at the increasing chatter around him that started to fill his ears. He never really liked so many attention nevertheless he was never used to the spotlight anyways.

His heartbeat sped up and he frowned at the thought of dark rumours that were bound to latch onto him until an arm slipped around his waist and pulled him closer to a figure.

"Ignore them." (Y/N) spoke.

She held him close to her.

In a protective manner almost.

"They're all just ignorant people. You might need to get used to it." She trailed with a low huff.

He nodded slowly and unconsciously leaned more into her touch. He blushed at the gesture and gripped her hand tighter.

In the distance, a white-haired male frowned in anger.

-

"So when did you guys made it official?"

Hajime looked up from his meal. "Huh?"

Takahiro whistled. "You and (Y/N) are dating right?" Issei and Tooru leaned in closer as well. "I heard you guys hold hands this morning."

Hajime quirked his eyebrow. It was just morning he had asked them to be a couple and walked into school with their hands intertwined. He knew that rumours were bound to spread but he didn't know ot would be that fast.

"Like the whole school's talking about it." Tooru pointed at Hajime with his chopsticks while chewing. "And you didn't even tell me first."

Hajime scowled. "And why should I tell you Shittykawa..." He grumbled while eating more of his food.

Tooru gasped while letting out a discreet 'Iwa-chan?!?!'

Issei elbowed Hajime's side lightly. "You guys have to be dating. Or else this is gonna be super awkward." He pulled out his phone and lowered its volume.

The ace watched as Issei went into his phone gallery and tapped on a video. He was about to question why he was showing him porn until he realised the familliar Seijoh's track and field club jacket.

"How the fuck did you get that?!" He choked and lowered his own voice. His fingers were twitching to choke the smirking middle blocker.

"You were too busy getting eaten out you didn't even notice us in the back." The trio snickered at the fuming and blushing ace until Tooru abruptly pouted.

"You stole her from me Iwa-chan! I was supposed to be her next boyfriend." He crossed his arms and looked away. "Now I'm not gonna toss to you anymore. Hmph!"

"Shut the fuck up. I'll set for myself then."

Takahiro began to continuously slap him on the shoulders. "Bro how was her? She was that good that you were moaning all crazy like 😜."

"I- And why were you there in the first place?!"

"Iwa-chan! Reply to my sulking right now-!"

"I'm sorry. I'm gonna need you to quiet down a bit please."

The group halted and looked behind Hajime and Issei where a certain third year student smiled softly.

He had a red band on his left arm.

The albino stared down at Hajime with a small twitch in his smile.

"Please control your voices and language in a public area. We don't want any disturbance to other students." His eyes trailed to Issei's phone.

"And please don't display such vulgar videos out in the open. Especially involving other students without their knowledge."

Issei quickly turned off his phone with a click. He didn't notice that the video was still playing.

"Y-yeah my apologies. We won't do it again." Takahiro stammered.

The albino hummed and nodded. "I'll keep your word to it. Have a nice day." With that, he walked away and eventually disappeared from their sight.

Tooru let out an exasperated sigh and sprawled out onto the table. "God. He makes me anxious."

Issei sighed and rubbed his temple. "I know right? And I forgot to close the fucking phone."

"Iwaizumi you had to be the most pressured one. Especially with that look he gave you." Takahiro pointed out which was returned with a questioning look.

"What do you mean?"

Tooru and Issei perked up. "You seriously don't know?"

"Don't know what?" His hands started to feel clammy.

"The student president was one of (Y/N)'s exes."

His eyes widened at that statement.

"Huh?" His voice came out in a shaky whisper.

Tooru frowned. "He's not one of the flings though. They used to date back in our first year."

Takahiro mused. "They're still very close."

The setter sighed.

"Well you know what they say. First love always comes back."