That bloody hurts

"What do you think you're doing student president?" Tooru asked with anger in his voice. Said student rolled his eyes and pulled himself up hoisting Hajime with him as well. The ace let out a wince as he was shoved into the side harshly. He flinched when he felt someone cup his ass.

"None of your business." Kaito laughed as his hand traced over Hajime's butt while walking past him. The setter wasn't letting him off that easily. "With what I saw? I don't think so." He scoffed.

Kaito cringed while huffing. "Uh huh." As he was about to exit the class Tooru grabbed he collar of his jacket. "Listen when I'm talking to you-"

He was cut off by the sudden slam with the vice grip around his throat. Kaito's face was filled with disgust as he tightened the hold of his hand around Tooru's neck. The setter was being pressed against Kaito's body. He could feel the door's hinges digging into his scalp. Tooru desperately tried to claw off his hand as his air supply was slowly cut off.

"Touch me like that again and I'll make you regret it." Kaito hissed and pressed his thumb against one of his veins making him choke. Tooru was released when Kaito was body slammed by Hajime as the student president was flung to the wall of the hall with a bang. He shakily stood up with a finger pointing to the two as Hajime tried to help Tooru calm his breathing down.

"Mess with me and I'll make sure you never play volleyball again." He threathened as he straightened his jacket and walked down the hall as if nothing happened. Hajime was about to go after him until his wrist was grabbed by Tooru. "Don't." He coughed out. "Don't try to reason with people like him."

Hajime helped him to sit on top of a desk properly. "Wasn't planning to." "It's not worth it. Stop checking on me. Your wrists almost look bruised." Tooru huffed when Hajime was touching his neck checking for any kind of hand prints that were left by Kaito. "You know how I'm worried about you."

"Says yourself." The setter scoffed. "What shit did you get yourself into?" Tooru questioned.

The ace hesitated at first before he sighed. "I don't know myself man. Mf was fucked up." The setter laughed as he got off the table before heading to Hajime's desk. "Damn. Looks like he trashed your stuff."

"More like dug through it. Come on. Help me clean this shit up before coach gets suspicious." Tooru relently cooperated as he helped picked up most of the fallen notebooks in his hand. "...what do you mean before the get suspicious?"

At first Hajime didn't answer before Tooru asked again. "Let's just keep this a secret."

"A secre- A SECRET??!!" His mouth was cupped by Hajime's hand. "Shut up." He hissed. "Yes. We'll go to the nurses later say you fell down the stairs or something just don't tell them what happened." "Motherfucker we literally got assaulted and you don't want to tell anyone??"

Hajime sighed. "Yes I don't want to tell anyone. Please." "Bitch just tell your oh so great girlfriend. It's obvious she'll back you up!" Seeing the strained expression made Tooru falter. "...right?"

Something stuck in the ace's throat as he swallowed harshly. "I have a feeling if we tell (Y/N) she won't believe me." "BITCH I TOLD YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HER" "WELL I DON'T WANT TO!!" Tooru was exasperated.

"You bloke- why are you doing this to yourself Iwa-chan you deserve so much more..."

Hajime's lips tightened as his eyes strained. "I...I just don't want to let her go yet." Tooru rolled his eyes. "Are you sure about that? You know- people devote them to this kind of shit because they think that's the amount of love they deserve. But Iwa-chan I know you my whole life and you deserve so much more..."