Why are you so timid around me?

The ace was currently typing on his phone while perched on the motorbike. The groupchat consisted of the memelords, Trashykawa and him while waiting for (Y/N) to return a book she had borrowed to the public library. He scowled and shoved the phone inside his pocket jacket when Takahiro had sent a gif of a dog humping Peralta's leg while he was washing two other Boyle's dogs.

"So where we headed now?"

Hajime turned his head to the (h/c) girl who had just pushed the glass door to the library open. He instantly straighten his back and handed her helmet. "I didn't really plan anything specific...I was just hoping that we would just have fun with the stores around town." The brunette rubbed his nape sheepishly. He hoped the girl wouldn't think so lamely of him.

(Y/N) clicked her tongue with a grin. "Classic first date. Sweet." She manoeuvred her leg to the other side of the bike and pumped the gas. "I know where to go." She was about to drive off until she hesitantly glanced at Hajime.

"Is this....your first date?"

Hajime raised his eyebrow at her tone but nodded nonetheless. He couldn't decipher her response but he felt his heartstrings tugged when she took both of his hands and placed them in her front pocket again. Her head tilted.

"Then let's make it special shall we?" She sweetly chirped.

Hajime blushed and shyly nodded. The female smirked at his red and pouting face.

-

"So you wouldn't mind getting a bite until later?" (Y/N) said while taking her keys out of the lock. Hajime shook his head. "Then I guess we'll just stroll around here."

A store had caught her attention and she grabbed his bicep. "Let's go to that one. I haven't been to it in a while." Hajime whisked his sight to where she was looking at and raised an eyebrow.

"A costume store?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's not halloween or whatever I used to go there just for fun." (Y/N) grinned. "Come on. They allow us to take pictures too." Hajime only nodded and proceeded to get pulled in with her giving a cheery greetings to the cashier.

-

"Bruv we looking hot as fuck here."

"I don't know...it seems a bit too formal." Hajime tugged the tie with a grunt. He felt like choking with the fabric around his neck. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and slapped his hand away. "Of course. It's mafia themed."

"Do yakuzas even wear these?"

"Are you suggesting we get tatoos as well?" She deadpanned.

Hajime scoffed. "Don't sass me. You sound like Oinkawa." He grumbled.

(Y/N) snickered while wrapping her arm around his shoulders. "I do want a tatoo though. Just that my parents won't let me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh well. It's not like if I don't get them I'll die or something." Her gaze went to the big mirror in front of them that was at the sides of the dressing rooms.

"We be a power couple tho."

Hajime quirked his eyebrow. "Sure I guess."

"Let's take a pic before we get out of here."

-

-

Hajime checked his groupchat later. It was filled with various of texts from the three idiots inquiring of his date.

DOORU🚪
IWACHAN HOW ARE YOU LOOKING
HOT???!!😃✋🏻🤨

This was not SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN🤢

Weirdsalmonasshair
Damn baby if you had looked this hot
since day one i would've let you tap this
ass😳😉😉❤️

Minty~🌱
Yo Iwachan watch your ass i might just get a hit in🌚😩✨✨

He wanted to crawl into the screen and slapped the bullshit out of them and realised that (Y/N) have been on her phone for a while. Quickly recognizing the familliar colours of Instagram he logged in the app and checked your profile.

His face burned a bright red when he realised you had just made a new post seconds ago with the same pic that had been taken a few minutes earlier with the help of a nearby student that goes to their same school as well with the caption

'First date~❤️'

He swore he could feel his heart about to burst and that's when he heard a chuckle in his ear. "You like it?"

Without looking at you, he nodded with a pout. She contained her laughter at the sight of his red ear and only pecked it with a small grin. He jolted from the sudden feeling of coldness from your lips and he turned around to wrap his arms around your shoulders with his phone still in his hand.

The (h/c) laughed and she hugged him back while continue to stuff her face into his spiky hair.

Why the fuck does it hurt- His hair deadass feels sharp-

Hajime looked up to her and seemed to have his eyes beaming at you. The male stared at you with a frown while you keep trying to figure what the fuck does he want.

Oh. You gave him a long smooch on the lips. He nervously kissed back with somewhat same effort that you poured in.

A blush slightly crept up your face but it had faded the time you pull apart. Pants were heard from the male as he looked up to you with almost glossy eyes and the thought of him crying suddenly arouse you.

"Oh yeah you're definitely a bottom."

Hajime smacked your shoulder and buried his face into your neck shyly. A low 'fuck you' could be heard and you continued to stiffen yourself to not embarass him further.

"Don't be shy. I'll be sure to take proper care of you." (Y/N) whispered into his ear and nuzzled into his hair once again.

-

Expect more updates and my arts later on.

Say hello to tired chibi Iwa and annoyed chibi y/n