Make Me Forget

Gulping harshly, Hajime leaned his head back with a groan to expose his neck and (Y/N) instantly peppered the skin with kisses. Her hold on his hips became harsher surely leaving a mark with the way her nails dug into the surface of his skin.

"Mmh!"A moan escaped his lips as he gripped the shelf beside him. The sound resonated in the small janitors closet. The (h/c) didn't give a shit and bit harder onto his neck. Seeing the red skin made her satisfied and she softly kissed the mark as if to apologise.

His mind was hazy by the sudden pleasure and his arms were around the girl's neck hanging loosely as he was ravished by the girl. The ace didn't really prepared for this sudden relevation. It was a few minutes ago when the bell had rung for lunch and the girl suddenly appeared in his class just when he was about to go with Tooru to the canteen. She dragged him wordlessly to the janitors closet and slammed him against the wall.

He remembered Tooru's words which was a whine about how he wanted to join as well.

Quickly unbuttoning his shirt, (Y/N) pulled it aside almost tearing it off to meet with his shoulder. Licking her lips, she began to kiss and suck on the skin as well. Hajime began to whine and he arched his back. Taking in a deep breath, he quivered at the sensation as his hips buckered.

"Mnn ahh! Haa~♡" His voice started to go high and his head leaned against the wall as (Y/N) pushed their body closer.

"Shut up. Do you want to let the whole school you're moaning like a whore?" She scowled at him and her actions didn't even seem to cease.

One of her hand trailed down his lower back and cupped his ass groping it as well. His eyes shut tight from her words and he bit his lip to contain his moans. His hands pulled the (h/c)'s hair resulting a groan from her lips.

This was a recurring moment for the two. They would always silently commit mischief in a secluded area just for their daily make out. Of course it was the girl who would usually take the lead especially if the ace was tired after a long day of volleyball. It was a surprise to the two that they still haven't been caught by the teachers yet. But a certain setter had long caught on with their 'sessions' since he had walked in on one of them and that was in the volleyball clubroom.

Now Tooru couldn't get the image of his bestfriend being ravished as he was laid out and his legs spread for the (h/c) while she was hovering on top of him on the bench beside the lockers. Thank god it was dark and their heads was facing him because the setter was sure that Hajime's pants was already on the floor along with his boxers.

And he did not want to know what was in the black duffel bag (Y/N) had been carrying that evening.

Being a good students they rarely had sex in the school area. Hajime knew that student council members would patrol the area for inappropriate conduct. His record has been clean for three years he did not want a smudge for face battling (Y/N) in the hallways.

The brunette's eyes rolled to the back of his head when (Y/N) had kissed a particular spot right under his defined jaw. Lapping up the skin, she began suck the skin while both of her hands was playing with the fat of his ass. "Sh-shit. (Y/N) you're so good-mnn!"

"And you're being good to me too." She kissed along his jaw until she reached his ears and whispered. "Oh god you're just a little bitch aren't you? You kept whining for the past ten minutes when I clearly told you to shut the fuck up."

Her hand grasped his left chest with a harsh grip. "You keep disobeying me like that and I'll surely construct a proper punishment for you. Would you like that?"

Hajime was quick to shake his head. Tears began to seep from his eyes and (Y/N) smirked at his timid state. She liked how the way everyone looks up to him as a strong and unwavering man while just from degrading him suddenly turned him putty in her hands. "Good. Now I'll ask."

"Whose little bitch are you?"

She grinned madly at him as she pushed her crotch against his own. Hajime's breath was running madly and the tears was freely streaming down his cheeks. "Yo-yours! I'm your b-bitch!" He squealed when (Y/N) spread his ass teasingly with her hands and she silently unbuckle his pants. "Come on Hajime. Whose little whore are you?"

"I-I'm your- haa! I'm (Y/N)'s whore! I'm mommy's little bitch!" He gasped and his eyes widened when she suddenly shoved her hand into his pants and past his boxers. She grabbed a handful of tissues from the shelves beside them with her other hand. "For being such a good boy you get a reward~"

Speeding up her hand, she began to jerk him off feeling the precum sliding through her fingers. Hajime's whimpers began to grew more frantic as he tried to keep his voice in. It didn't take him long for him to cum. White spurts came out from his fat cock, luckily (Y/N) had already pulled his pants down and covered his dick with the tissues not wanting to soil their clothes.

"You good Hajime?" She asked while lapping up the precum in his inner thighs while buttoning up his shirt properly. He was still panting trying to catch his breath from the intense orgasm he had just reached merely by (Y/N) jacking him off.

 He was still panting trying to catch his breath from the intense orgasm he had just reached merely by (Y/N) jacking him off

She helped him to sit properly on the floor while smoothing out his clothes with a blank face. Taking out the concealer in her blazer, she began to cover the marks she made on his neck so the teachers wouldn't know what's up.

The ace was still whimpering while leaning his face on her shoulders. (Y/N) had her arms wrapped around him cooing at him so he could calm down. It took a few minutes for him to finally form words properly. "I actually wanted to try something..." He pouted.

She raised her eyebrow. "Try what?" His eyes averted to her neck and he gulped. "If you allow me though."

"Just do it. I don't really-" She was cut off by the sudden hand that wrapped around her neck and pulled her forwards pushing the air out of her chest. (Y/N) gasped and almost moaned at the rough feeling of his calloused hand that was wrapped around her neck almost cutting off her air supply.

"You look pretty in my hand." His eyes turned dark before he released her with a sigh and leaned in closer to her. His face rubbed against her cheek while (Y/N) was still trying to register that the fact Hajime had a choking kink and she probably had it as well.

"Fifteen minutes before class. We took up a lot of time there." "Duh." The (h/c) deadpanned while pulling out two sandwiches from the small bag that she had dropped while kissing him earlier. "Here. Don't want you to get hungry during lessons."

He kissed her cheek as thanks and began to munch cutely on the food. She laughed softly and began to eat hers as well.

"Is your club busy today?" Hajime peered at her with his legs crossed while they both sat on the floor. She thought about it at first before answering.

"Coach just wanted to us to do basic drills for today. I'll ask permission from her and she'll probably ask me to do a lap while timing it." The ace nodded before scrunching up the plastic wrap and chucking it in the trash bin. He blushed when he saw the soiled tissues.

"So I'll come get you at the track?" "Yeah. It'll only be a while."