Pamper with kisses

The couple laid down together on the couch in the living room. Limbs entangled together, (Y/N)'s cheek squished against his sturdy chest😻. His rough hand buried in your damp hair, running through the strands untangling it every now and them.

The two of you had changed your mind when you said you wanted to watch movies so instead in its place was a youtube let's play. Jay screamed at the screen as a jumpscare appeared.

Kubz Scouts? Hajime wondered. Fortunately he was quite fluent in the English language so he was able to understand. He snorted at cussing of said youtuber and his eyes trailed to the scribbling of a marker on his hand that was around you waist.

"I wanna draw on your face."

Hajime hummed since he was so in depth with the tv and he didn't realise the inappropriate mark you drew on his cheek. Not until he felt sus of you he asked.

"What did you draw?"

"A symbol of our love. Everytime my eyes sweep over this small smear the beating of my heart intensifies and I could feel myself fall for you even more..."

"..."

He glanced over at the mirror behind the couch.

"Then why is it a dick?"

(Y/N) snickered obnoxiously and sometimes Hajime wasn't sure if he was dating a grown woman or a childish third year. His mind went over to Takahiro and Issei.

"Oh come on. It's kinda funny. I mean I do love your dick-"

His hardened gaze landed on you and you flinched and spoke nervously. "Hey! I mean I like you too and-"

"Like?"

She couldn't handle the embarassment and buried her face into his chest while groping his biceps. "You know what I mean. Like you're very seggsy😼." (Y/N) purred while glancing at him.

Hajime smirked. "Oh I know I'm hot."

"I- 🥵. Take me daddy Iwa."

"Go away horny." He pushed your face away and you whined childishly while gripping harder on his arms.

"Nuuu give me a kiss please💋." You puckered your lips and kissed his palm.

He grimaced. "👁👄👁 Stop that. What if your parents came home?" You scrunched your nose in disdain and reached for your phone. "Hmmm. They're probably be back in like three hours or sumn-"

You were distracted by the sudden notification on your phone. Turning it on, you scrolled through your texts which consisted of your mother saying she delayed her stay at her parent's house. "Oh. My mom texted me. She said that they're delaying their stay. Yeay!!" The girl skimmed through the abundant of messages that your mom told you to take care of yourself and to not burn the house down.

"Why? Did something happened?"

"Probably something medical. I don't know I'll ask her later. But for now." She dropped her phone and straddled his hips.

Leaning in close to him, (Y/N) grinned. "We have the house to ourselves." Hajime chuckled. "I guess we do. So..." His hands lowered to her hips. "What do you want to do?" He spoke softly with a knowing smirk on his face.

"May I?"

(Y/N) giggled and nodded. "Go ahead. I'm all yours."