I'm hard when I think about you.

Hajime was kinda disappointed in himself. But could you blame him? It wasn't easy to avoid falling in love with a beautiful and handsome third year. You were the epitome of breeze and beauty itself. The aura you had emitted was able to drown in all sorts of pleasures.

Maybe that's why he unconsciously tried to get near to you no matter what. But it was hard with your fans around you. He was always a bit down when you never looked his way.

Speaking of fans, you tend to get confessions almost every month though not all dared to give their love to you openly. However, no matter who the person was you always accepted their love to you.

But it only lasts for a bit.

Every month rumours around school haywired about how you broke up again with the person whi had confessed was the also the one who initiated the break up. They never saw you cry.

"Hey did you hear?" Hajime perked at the sound of their libero talking when they had their water break.

Kindaichi tilted his head. "Hear what?" Watari huffed and wiped the sweat on his forehead. "(L/N)-senpai broke up again."

Hajime's eyes widened.

"Damn." Yahaba cringed. "Who asked for it?" "Someone in our year." Watari spoke.

Hanamaki hummed. "I guess that's the one for this month." Mattsun laughed. "It's kinda like a pattern though."

Yeah.

It was like a pattern.

He always wondered why did you break up with them.

Especially with one of your exes in your first year.

The student council president.

Even with your constant break ups, the amount of fans you held never faltered.

And the expression you had never changed. A small frown with airy and cold eyes. You held your chin up high and talked less in class. Despite having such popularity, you were never rude.

That was also one of the things he liked about you.

You were always down to earth. Speaking formally with the senpais when you were younger, only a low tone was present in your voice that was followed by a husky groove.

Your voice was always something he liked fantasizing about.

Whispering in his ear with a teasing tone, he almost came in his pants when he thought about it in his bed.

Hajime sighed while closing his eyes. The rustle of bedsheets could be heard while he spun around in his bed. It was hard to sleep.

He was horny.

Standing up, he went over to the bathroom with a frustrated look and he pulled down his pants. He gritted his teeth and bit the bottom of his shirt.

He imagined you were there.

Teasing him slowly while forcing him to climb up his release. He imagined you touching the slit of his cock while he whimpered in you hold.

"I'll make you whimper underneath me." You bit his earlobe.

Quickly, he had came in his own hand. He imagined it was yours though. Hajime was disgusted with himself. Only cumming at the thought of you grasping his own dick.

He couldn't imagine to fuck you.

Maybe he likes pegging he's not really sure himself. He never tried to explore the world of pleasures unlike his friend Oikawa who had much more experience than himself.

Hajime was a virgin.

And he was hoping you could take it.