Before The End

Many travelers go on a journey looking for paradise trying to find the Enchanted Island. Almost all get lost. Capture in the death triangle. The few that make it throw are forced by the current to land on Enchanted Oblivion. A place where demons are presumed to live. Tales tell that no one has survived inside Oblivion to say what or who lived there. Enchanted Paradise was formerly known as Saint John the capital of Rich Port. In these times travelers call it the true paradise.

Before the apocalypse began a deadly virus killed a fourth of the earth's population. Rich Port was declared a red zone. No one could get in or out. Saint John was chosen as the perfect area for a safe zone. Barriers were installed along all border lines of Saint John. Other towns tried to make their own safe zones but were doomed to fail as the government diverted 89 percent of the vaccine to make Saint John a no-virus zone. All civilians registered as Saint John residents were given the choice to get tested and if they were negative they would be given a vaccine. The ones that came positive were given a choice to get out of the safe zone or to stay in a military medical camp created near the main entrance of Saint John. All other citizens were given 30 days to get out of the safe zone. As the virus spread faster inside the safe zone. The Government proceeded to activate the code red. The highest life preservation law approved behind closed doors.

As the civilians inside St John got tested families began to get separated. All positive were deceived and were taken to a medical facility outside of St John. Everyone who came out negative but had any other diseases were told they were positive and also were taken to an unknown facility outside St John. The military picked up all the homeless and took them outside of the safe haven. The main gates test any residents coming in but make them believe they were all positive and were declined entrance. After 30 days Saint John's population downgraded from 300,000 people to 150,000. About half had been tested all negative. The government closed the main Gates and the only land entrance. Not allowing anyone to get in or out.