The Rejects Day One

Thank you, class. That would be all for today's detention. I hope you learned your lesson. History is nothing to joke about. I'm talking to you five specifically.  Star you are just perfect don't hang around with this crowd.

Kstar: Thanks but I don't mind them. I think they're cool in their own way. It makes waiting for my parents fun.

Teacher: You are so lovely Star always looking at the good of things.

Not like these five that I hope I don't see tomorrow again like every day.

Dpa: Jajaja we make the teacher cry again. Again and again. Again and again.

Teacher: Dloa!!!!!

Dloa: Yes, teacher?

Teacher: Aren't you supposed to be the leader of this group?

Dloa: Yes

Teacher: Well detention is over take them away.

Dloa: Ok

Kstar: Bye guys.

As the five are standing to go out they hear Star saying bye. Dloa kept walking and the others followed.

Dpa: That teacher is such a whiny baby.

(Dpa imitation of the teacher)

Dpa: No virus is cool. People die. You need to know your history. You are lucky to be alive. Blah blah blah.

Dloa: Dpa she is right.

Dpa: What are you talking about?

Dloa: We are lucky. We all five together. We are special. We are a family. At the end of the day, no one will take that away from us.

Lloa: Ooohhh look at that limo.

Koa: I bet they are picking up the new girl on detention.

Moa: Kstar ewww. Lloa look at me I am more pretty than that limo.

As Kstar gets in the limo they all stare at her.

Dloa: Hey guys let's go home. We don't want to be late and also have detention tonight.

Dpa: But we are already late and have detention.

Dloa: Yes it was supposed to be funny. Like sarcastic humor.

Lloa, Koa, and Moa mumbled laughing.

Dpa: I don't get it

Dloa: Let's go it is late we don't want them to make us wake up one hour early for arriving late.

Dpa: But we are already late.

Dloa, Lloa, Koa & Moa started laughing.

Dpa started walking rapidly as she thought they were laughing at her. Dloa catches up to her and puts his arm around her while walking.

As they are arriving home they all stop and hug each other.

End Of Day One