The Rejects (Moa)

Koa: Well that's how we three became brothers. So Moa is your turn.

Moa: Well ok.

All I remember is that I was very little when I arrived here with my parents. I think I was three. I live with them at the church inside Sector 11. I did not know much about them. One day a few years later a little girl arrived. She was assigned to the Priest my father to be taken care of as his own. So suddenly I had a baby sister. I was so happy but a few days later after the Doctor's leak files were released. My parents disappeared. They left me and my sister alone.  A note was left beside the baby.

Lil Moa I know you are too young to understand. We cannot stay here anymore. We cannot take you as we are afraid that will put your life in danger. You are a big sister now. Take care of Dpa. Treat her as the princess she is destined to be. I am sorry lil Moa you will always be our princess.  Goodbye.

All the others started showing tears on their faces.

Moa continues:

After that these three guys became famous. All I heard was kids talking about the v brothers. After a while, I got to see them in the playgrounds. I was so afraid to talk to them. Nobody even thought to get close to them. They all looked from afar just like me.  I guess life had another thing for me because a new Priest was elected. Me and Dpa were moving away. I was sad that day and I got to take my little sis to the playground with me as I was being forced out of the church. So I stood there everyone looking at me because of the baby. Kids began to whisper is that the princess. I did not care I was hypnotized looking at Lloa and his two brothers. Lloa looked back and saw me. I shy away my eyes on the floor.

The Commander arrived. He asked Moa for the child but Moa refused to give her to him. The Commander started screaming at her. Suddenly as the v brothers are walking towards them Lloa picks a rock that hits the Commander in the head.

The Commander looked all mad at the brothers. Before he could say anything.

D-loa: Hey Moa and baby Dpa we are your brothers. Lloa, Koa, and me D-loa. You are going to live now with us in the V Chamber. That's what the Doctor, the General, and the Priest would have wanted. Isn't right Commander. The Architect appears.

Arquitec: Yes Dloa your right. Why don't you three show your sister her new room?

Moa: Is this happening? I and Dpa will stay with you know?

V Brother: Yes

Dloa: We are family now. Now you have three big brothers that will take care of you both.

Moa starts crying. Dpa starts crying.

On that day the the V Brothers became the V Family.

D-loa changed rooms and gave me and Dpa the biggest room.

Those were sad and happy days. After a while, another leaked message indicated that the former Priest my father had been killed with his wife while trying to sneak out of Paradise.

So also on that day we all 5 became the same without our mothers and fathers.

We became family as if it had always been like that because I felt like it was always going to be.

All still with tears on their faces.