The Rejects Day Three

OK, that's all for detention today. For tomorrow because I know you five will be here. I want you to share a memory of what you remember of the end.

Kstar: Can I do it too?

Teacher: Yes Kstar you can also participate.

Kstar walks out with a smile. See you tomorrow guys.

Teacher: Dloa I don't want you to mess that girl with all your Virus stuffed.

Dloa: I have never talked to her.

Teacher: Well keep it that way.

Dpa: Kstar is my friend.

Dloa: Not now Dpa.

Teacher: That goes for all of you. You are a bad example.

Koa: You don't know us.

Teacher: What did you say? Who said that?

Dloa: Let's go guys we need to get home.

Teacher: Dloa

Dloa: Yes miss

Teacher: I just want her to do good. She is our best student. She has been home school and she would be devastated if something made her go back to homeschooling.

Dloa: With all due respect. For a history teacher, you don't do that much research. But don't worry we are not talking anything regarding the Virus Family with Kstar.

Let's go guys.

As they walk home.

Lloa: What is the teacher's problem?

Moa: Lloa don't worry I make all your problems go away.

Lloa: I am serious. A girl suddenly appeared. Here in Paradise. So she has been homeschooled. Why is she in detention? Waiting for her parents?

Koa: Who cares Bro?

Dpa: I care. She is my friend.

Dloa: Stop. How many times do I have to say we have to appreciate the time we have together? You all know. Do I have to remind you?

I say do I have to remind you?

They all say nooo.

Dloa: OK guys. I am sorry. I love you all. I just want us to be together as much as we can.

They all hug in a group as they arrive.