The Teacher (Foa)

Foa: Ok ok ok ok

It's getting late I have to do some stuff so I am going to be quick and I promise you that on a future date, I will go into more details.

Agreed?

All replied yes.

Foa takes a deep breath.

My father is .....

The Arquitec: Foa nice to see you here. Why are you here exactly?

The Commander: Foa how is your Father?

The Priest: K-star is time to go.

Foa: Well I came to .....

Suddenly Foa gets a person telling her something to her ear.

Foa: Excuse me, guys. I have to go. See you Monday guys. Bye

Commander: I think you should go to your room V family.

Arquitec: Foa I hope we see more of you.

Everyone goes away.

Foa: What was that about? I think they were threatening me. How did my father know I was here? I have to be more careful about my next steps.

Anyway is over for now. What is so important my father wants me to be there tomorrow.

I haven't seen him for so many years. Sector 1 how much I hate you. See you tomorrow.

Commander: Why is she here? Is he mad? No is just my mind. She is just a teacher.

Arquitec: So the first kid is the teacher of the other first kids. Why? Jajajajaj this is going to be fun.

Priest: Kstar I told you I don't like you to spend more time with those kids. I replaced one of their father. They are not your friends. God is your only friend.

Kstar: Praying softly repeatedly.

Dloa: That was weird. I don't think the Commander and the Arquitec like Foa that much or her father. Her father is the first in command that's her secret. It must be.

Lloa: Koa that was crazy right? I had never seen the Commander like that. He was so afraid of our father. He looked afraid. But of what?

Koa: Jajajaj I don't remember but I know he is scared of you. Everyone is scared of you.

Dpa: I am a princess. For real. Waooo.

Moa: Who am I? Well, I am a Lord what are you? An empress. Jajaja the empress of what.