The Rejects Day Six

Foa arrived at sector eleven. Some kind of clearance allowed her to enter. She requested to meet the rejects.  She was escorted to a basketball court.

The rejects were on Saturday duty. As they were taken one by one they feared something wrong. They arrive together at the basketball court.

Dloa: You got to be kidding me.

They all see Foa waiting for them.

Foa: Hi guys. I am sorry to bother you on your free day.

Lloa: Free day. We work on Saturday.

Foa: Sorry guys I did not know. At least you are excused from working today.

Koa: They probably gonna make us do double shifts tomorrow.

Dpa: Noooooo

Dloa: Foa why are you here?

Foa: Guys I am so sorry I assured you there will be no double shift tomorrow or any punishment.

Dpa: Yeyyyyyyyy

Moa: A free day waooo. No work today?

Foa: Well only if you stay here with me.

Dloa: Why are you here Miss. Foa?

Foa: OK ok. Dloa I found out some stuff. I could not wait until Monday. Also, I think it would be smarter to talk about it outside of school property.

Lloa: Talk about what.

Foa: Well I want to talk about all of you. How you meet. How you became friends. What is the v family?

Dloa walks away the others follow.

Foa: A free day only if you stay and talk. Just like we do in school.

Dpa and Moa stopped. Dloa looked back. He keeps walking. Lloa and Koa kept following.

Foa: The offer is for all of you Dloa or there is no offer.

Dloa: So now you bragging and bullying us for your amusement. We work every Saturday and Sunday. Do you think skipping one day will make any difference? As soon as you leave everything is back to the same so why bother?

Dpa: Big bro please come back.

Dloa, Lloa, and Koa walk back to the court.

Foa: OK terrific. So Dloa I want you first.

Dloa started walking away again.

Dpa: Big brother

Dloa: I don't get it Foa. Why are you interested in our stories so much?

Foa: Well we will see when you tell it to me. We got until 10 pm so 12 to 11 hours will do. Wait for you to see what I can prepare for lunch.

Foa: I almost forgot I got a surprise for you guys. Look back.

They all turned around. Kstar was there walking towards them. Dpa ran and hugged her.

Kstar: Hi guys what did I miss? Sorry I am late I was doing church duty but Miss Foa managed to convince my father to let me come.

Foa: Welcome Kstar. We were just starting. Dloa was about to share his story with us.

Kstar: Oh

Foa sat doing and Dloa took center stage In front of them.