The Rejects (Kstar)

Everyone looked at Kstar.

Kstar: ??????

Foa: Is your turn. Tell your Story.

Kstar: I am scared.

Kstar runs away. Foa and Doa follow her.

Dpa: What's wrong sis?

Kstar: Sis oh yes.

Dpa: Yes what?

Foa: Is ok Kstar they know. They don't care.

Dpa: Wait what?

Kstar walks back.

Kstar: OK my father is the new priest. I live in the church. I only go to school because I beg my father to let me. I only know about God. All you four are my first friends as being a smart prodigy of God is not popular amongst others. I never heard my dad talk about anything. One time I heard my Mom ask about a princess but I did not pay much attention to it. Also, they argued after they found out who you were. I forced them to let me stay after school just to be with you guys.

Everyone awwwww.

Kstar: There is not too much to tell all I know is God and you my friends. Well, I know all you just toll which is a lot to take. I just think you are all good in your unique way.

Dloa and Lloa are Lords.
Koa is a King.
Dpa is a princess.
Moa is a ?????

Dloa: Jajajajaja. Moa is also a lord of the same kind as lloa. From the Light. She is also a manager of all of us.

Moa: What are you Kstar?

Kstar: Me I am just me Kstar.

Dloa: She is an empress. The same kind as Dpa.

Kstar: An empress? Of what? Dpa what kind are you?

Dpa: Meee jajajajaj just like Dloa.

Kstar: What? Dloa what kind is that?

Koa, lloa, and Moa started laughing. Dloa lowers his head.

Kstar: What's wrong? Dloa? Why aren't you laughing? What kind are you?

Foa: Kstar he is the Dark kind.

Kstar: No. Me. Dpa tell is not true.

Dpa: Yes is true. I am of the Dark kind.

Kstar but you are so beautiful and little. Dloa how am I not the kind of light?

Dloa: I think that for another day. Is getting late and still we have not heard Foa's story.

Foa: Wait I never said I was going to talk. I am here as...

Dloa: Good question why are you here if is not to spend your free time with us and share your story?

Dloa: The First in command must lead by example right?

Foa: Wait what do you mean?

Kstar: So Miss sorry to interrupt. I want to know your story.

Foa: Did you finish yours?

Kstar: Uhhhhh well I guess that the day I was added to the family was the best day of my life. I don't know why you did that but I would never forget it.

Now I am finished.

Dloa: You're part of the V Family. Never forget it.