Chapter fourteen~you are my today and all of my tomorrow.

Start from the beginning

"I will tell you all about it when I get back" I said getting some of my stuff together.

"Where are you going to?"

"Am sleeping over at his place, will be back tomorrow morning" I said pecking her right cheeck then left.

We went to his apartment, the driver parked in the garage.
He paid the driver off and we went inside.
He helped me carry my little bag into his room.
Then turned on the DVD and began to play a song titled (without me by Halsey)

He then put it in his wardrobe, arranging my things for me.
I walked up to where he was and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him.

"What?" He said with a soft voice while turning.
I just looked at him, I stretched my toes and lifted myself to his lips.
With my thumb behind his ear and the rest of my fingers on his neck, feeling amorous.
He leaned closer and i placed my lips on his. I felt like there was this glowing fireworks inside me from the touch of his lips.
We began to kiss, he carried me up in her arm and his hands were under my butt. His breath was like inhaling a cool oxygen to warm my soul.
That moment it felt like nothing in the world exist but just us. Still in his arms, he slowly moved to the bed and placed me on it.
He slowly untied my top while kissing my neck, then he paused for a while.

"If you don't want this, I can st - - " he said but before he completed the word, my finger was already in the middle of his lips.

"I want this" I expressed with an erotic voice.
I laid down and him on top of me, he pulled my pant down and I kicked it off.
Slowly moving down to my poon, he put his mouth on me and his tongue began to do the movement. That sensation was rising, it's was like the greatest moment, I held the bed tightly then held his head, with my fingers in between his hair, pushing it a little bit closer, he was giving me the feeling I wanted.
He sucked my toes then came up to me, slowly thrusting himself into me, my wetness was slipping on his skin.
His body moved with rhythm like it was moving to beating of the song playing. Slowly, gently and sweet.
He took of my nipples to his mouth as he cradled the other in his palm.
My arms were wrapped around him, as i slightly bite his shoulder, awakening his urge even more. He moved down my body and I could myself moan.
"It's just you, your moan really drives me crazy" he muttered in my ear and I smiled.
I could feel his breath on my neck as he kissed me, till he cummed.
*********
"Good morning" he said cuddling me in his arms, as he gently waved my hair aside.

"Morning" I responded with a smile.

"I planned something for us today" he said getting up, going to the bathroom.

"What's that?" I asked feeling delighted.

"You'll see" he took his towel and entered the bathroom.
When he was out, I went in.
After my bath, I got dressed, and joined him on the dining table, he already made us tea, tossed bread and scrambled eggs.

"That's so sweet of you" I said when I saw the meal. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat, lifting up my face and giving him a kiss.
He started opposite me.
We were having breakfast then i lifted my legs under the table, slowly feeling his pintle. He faced up the celling taking a deep breath in, he knew I didn't want to do anything, I was just kidding. I dropped my feet and smiled at him.
After breakfast, I cleared the table, while he was in the room making some phone calls.
"Hey" I said.

"Done?" He asked.

"Yeah, so what have you been doing?"

"Planning something special"

"Which is?"

"You'll get to know soon"

"Ok, I'll just head out to see Chloe"