info

Welcome back! 

I had planned to release this book at the beginning of next week, but I couldn't wait!

Thank you all so much for the love that "Wonderwall" got, it truly means so much to me! Speaking of which, this is a second book - a sequel to the first book "Wonderwall". Please read that one first as this one will make little to no sense. 

Prologue will be set in season 4 (a very very short chapter) and then we'll jump ahead to Season 6, Episode 11. 

A little timeline explanation as well:

It is Eric, Jack, and Rachel's second year at college. It is Cory, Topanga, Angela, and Shawn's first year. Madison completed her first year at Oxford University during the events of season 4, but did not complete her second year during season 5 (more on that later). 

There is discrepancies in the show (one of many) about their graduation. Eric, Jack, Rachel, and Madison graduate in only three years, while the traditional undergraduate degree system operates on a four year program. Guess they really don't care about numbers or years (cue Eric and Cory suddenly being two years apart instead of four). 

In regards to character development, I absolutely HATED how they reduced Eric to nothing more than a crazy comedic relief during season 6 and 7. Thus, a lot of narratives surrounding this idea will be altered and/or completely ignored. Eric will still, of course, be that adorable himbo we know and love, but he won't be the complete fool they made him out to be. 

There may be more added here as the book progresses but it will ultimately be written until the end of the show.

Thank you and enjoy! <3