a loser anyways

Eric looked down at the pool table in front of him, pondering

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Eric looked down at the pool table in front of him, pondering. Ever since that night at the dinner party, he hadn't been able to get her words out of his head. 

"I do, I regret it." 

For the last couple years he had pushed down any chance of reconnection with her, even if she came back, because he knew that she made her choice with no hesitation. There was no conversation about her leaving, she was leaving, and that was it. But now... things had changed. She regretted it? Like she would actually stay if she could go back? It was haunting him... 

But he liked Rachel. That's who he liked, that's who he had been going after for almost a year. Rachel was the one he should be thinking about. 

"White ball in the hole over there," Eric muttered, hitting the white cue ball into the hole, "Whee."

"Eric, you just scratched on purpose," Shawn commented, appearing suddenly behind him. 

"Yeah, well, I'm a loser anyways," Eric sighed. 

He walked over to the wall, sliding his cue stick back into its holder. He was exhausted, and dejected, and didn't feel like being the comedic relief anymore. 

"Hey... do you wanna... talk?" Shawn spoke up. 

Eric turned around, a confused look etched on his face. Shawn wanted to talk, with him?

"What, you and me?" Eric inquired. 

"Yeah... can we do that?" Shawn responded. 

"Why I mean, I don't know," he mumbled, "We never have before."

Shawn was never his friend, he was always Cory's. It felt strange to talk to him now, especially about something he hadn't talked to anyone else about. 

"No, not in the last 6 years," Shawn sighed.

"Not even that year we lived together," Eric added. 

"I know! I always forget about that year," Shawn said incredulously, "When was that?"

"That was..." Eric thought, "That was last year."

The two nodded their heads in sync, both remembering the actual amount of time they had spent together. It was strange how time flowed. Eric realized how little he actually wanted to talk about it, and began to saunter away. 

"So, you wanna try talking and see what happens?" Shawn interrupted his walk away. 

"What could you and I possibly have to talk about?" Eric scoffed. 

Shawn let out a simple 'ok', but still held a look on his face as though he was waiting for Eric to speak. It couldn't hurt, right?

"My life sucks Shawnie," Eric groaned, placing his hands on Shawn's shoulders, "I lost my apartment, I lost Rachel, I lost my best friends Jack and Madison, and now I'm losing Feeny to that mean old lady." 

all i want || eric matthews (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें