Chapter 8

Tuck nodded and said. "Hey lets split up and find an entrance." We all nodded and went our separate directions. I felt like I was being watched...I turned around and saw Alex behind me. "Dude, Tuck said to split up." I said. "Like I would leave you alone." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued going in my direction. I found a gate and opened it, Alex and I walked in and saw it was an entrance for the trucks. We walked around until we found a trailer. "Wanna check in there?" I whispered. Alex nodded and grabbed my hand as we went in the trailer. There was phones all in this box thing and a table with a map with pins, showing where they have been. We looked around some more and saw a room with tvs. One tv had Munch on. "Please all we wanted was to have our last night together." He cried. I looked around the tv room and saw one of Echo. They were taking him apart and hurting him "No!" Alex screamed. I covered his mouth and whispered."Shut up." A construction worker came in and said. "Hmm, guess you guys wanted trouble." He grabbed Alex and I, and brought us to another room. The room had a table with chairs. He locked the door and told us to sit down. We both sat down and sighed. "Well, you and your friends are in big trouble." He says as he sat down. "Look I know you don't want your little girlfriend to get hurt so, your gonna do what I say okay?" I blushed at the word girlfriend part and said. "And what if we dont?" He stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me out the room. Another guy did the same to alex and threw us in the back of a van. "Oh you guys are here too?" I looked up and saw Munch with Tuck.

{Sorry for the long Update....I know you guys were waiting for a long time and stuff so I might do another update today or tomorrow.~♡Alpaca♡}