Chapter 12 (last)

Start writing your story

A-Alex is kissing me. I kissed back. omfg you taste like strawberry's why. "Um..guys we gotta go.." Tuck said awkwardly. We pulled away both blushing and said goodbye to Echo again and went out the spaceship. "Wait...should we be getting out of here?" Munch said. "Oh yeah..." We all ran off to the neighborhood when the spaceship starting getting out of the ground

*time skips brought to you by OMFG A SPACESHIP OMMLLLLLLL*

All our parents ran out talking about if everyone was okay, except for Munchs mom who was freaking out since she saw the spaceship. "So Alex you kissed me" I looked at him smiling. "O-Oh yeah I did, I um like you a lot Alice.." He blushed "You know I kissed backed, cause I like you too" He smiled then frowned. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "I'm moving today.." he groaned "We can't even go out!" oh yeah...I frown "Maybe you'll come back one day" He sighed "Yea maybe.." I got close to him "One last kiss?" he smirked "Of course" He leaned in and so did I butttttttt *HONK HONK* "HURRY UP ALEX" his dad screamed. We blushed and did a quick little kiss. "Video Chat everyday okay?" "okay" I smile. His dad honked the horn again. "Okay I'm coming!!" He ran off to the car. As he got in he rolled the windows down and looked out waving at me as the car slowly was driving out of the neighborhood. "You're gonna miss him aren't you?" Tuck asked me. "I'll miss him like Hell..."

SO YEAH THAT SUCKED OML I'm so sorry guys. well anyways if you enjoyed this please like it and if you want me to write a second book (I'll promise to be really active) I will do it my lovelies. c: