Chapter 1

Alice POV

I woke up to the sun in my face as it lits up the rest of my dark room. My room was black, people would say it's depressing but I didn't care. I sat up and crawled out of bed. "What time is it? " I mumbled. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 9 am. I then remembered Tuck wanted to go to do an interview over at Alex's place at 9:30. I did my morning routine faster than I would for everyday. I wore my "Get a life" Finn The Human t-shirt with blue skinnies and my batman converse. As I finished getting ready I ran downstairs seeing the time was 9:30 already. There I saw Tuck there at the door with his camera and tapping his foot. "I'm not leaving without you." Tuck says. "Thanks." I said . We then went out and got on the bike/skateboard. It took about 5 minutes since he lived close to us. As we arrived we climb up the cliff and saw Alex and Munch there talking. "Hey!" I said cheerfully. "Heyo!" Alex says as he hugs me. OH MY DEAR GOD! ALEX IS SUDDENLY HUGGING ME!!! I hugged back and then pulled away blushing like crazy. "Okay lets start this interview people!" Tuck announced. He turns on his camera and interviews Munch first as Alex and I wait. "How do you live with this filming freak" Alex whispers to me. I giggled and responded "Well its the same way your friends with him." We both laughed. Tuck then pointed the camera to Alex. "Whats you're name sir?" Tuck questions. "Dude you already know my name." Alex replies. I giggled softly. "Hey what about you ma'am." Tuck says as he points the camera to me. "What about me?" I smirked. "You could of join any other trio but you chosed us? Why?" Tuck says. God damn it Tuck! He knew exactly why I joined, because of Alex. He went though the same thing so he understood me more than anyone else. That was one of the reasons why I loved him."Um..well I had to join, I mean you guys would be lost without me." I joked . "Hey!" Alex says as he playfully punches my arm. "Okay, whatever you say." Tuck says as he turns the camera off.

Alex's POV

I heard my ringtone so I took my phone out to check it. "Hey guys! My phone just barfed!" I yelled. "What!" Tuck exclaims. I showed him the phone and he examimes it. "Did you do something to it?" Tuck asks. "No. I just took it out and I saw this." I responded "Hmm well the "barf" on the phone looks like a map." Alice said as she examined the phone. "Could be, I'll look it up guys okay." Munch says as he runs back home. "Alex! Its time to eat!" My mom said. "Okay!" I replied. I said bye to Tuck and Alice and went in to eat.

Alice POV

We went back home and went to look up what the barf was. Tuck got a message from Munch saying it's a map to the desert. "Lets do a video chat with them." I suggested. Tuck nodded and called them. Luckily they answed the call and we talked about the map. "So what are we gonna do?" Munch asks. "We should follow it!" I exclaimed. "Um are you sure?" Munch questions. "Yea! We an go on Satur.. Alex interrupts Tuck. "I leave on Saturday.."Then we go on Friday!" Tuck exclaims. "Wait our last night together?" I asked. "Look maybe it won't be our last night. Maybe this map will help us stay here." Tuck says. We agreed that on Friday we would follow the map. We high fived the screen and laughed as Munch makes his computer fall and go offline. "Munch!" Alex says right before Munch goes offline