Chapter 7

I felt my phone do a little ding. It was a message from Munch, it was a video. “Guys, it’s Munch.” I say and clicked the video. The two looked at each other and then went to see the video. *In the video* My name is Reginald "Munch" Barrett.This is my...kind of my final message.To my best friends…” Munch says with tears running down his face. He sniffles and croaks out “I love you guys.” You could hear the truck stop and footprints, then you see a bright light and men speaking. Munch started yelling and then the video ended. Poor Munch. “Okay come on we can't waste anymore time.” Tuck says. We walked off to Marcus’ car and went in. Tucker was gonna be our driver and turns on the engines. Alex was in the passenger and I was in the back. Tuck sighs and hits the gas. “STOP!” I scream. He stepped on the brakes and apologized. “Dude just be calm.” Alex says. Tuck nods and presses on the gas again, we were good at first until he hit a trash can. “Tuck!” Me and Alex yelled. “S-Sorry.” He says quietly. Tuck started driving again and this time it went smoother. “Can you put some music on?” Tuck asked Alex. Alex nods and turns on the radio. The first song that came up was some weird country song, he changed it and it was dupstep. We jammed out as time passed by. We passed by our houses and just stayed quiet. “I’m gonna miss it here.” Tuck said. I nodded and muttered. "Im gonns miss Alex.." and I think tuck heard me say that because he smirked and said. "What did you say, Alice?" I sighed and said. "I said I'm gonna miss my friends." He hums mmmhm and whispers something to Alex. I only figured out the words "I...Alice....you..." Alex smiles and winks at me. I blush and look down at my feet. After a good 10 minutes we arrived at the location. We got out of the car and said. "This doesn't look like a construction site.."

**I apologize if it seems too short! Please don't kill me!!!**