Chapter 2

Alice POV

I woke up to a knock at my bedroom door. "Huh?" I mumbled. "Come on it's the day!!!" Tuch yelled through the door. I got up smiling and did my little moring routine. I dressed in my human being shirt, black skinnies, and some black vans. I grabbed my backback and ran downstairs as I took a granola bar from the pantry. I saw Tuck in the living room stuff some tech stuff down his backpack. "You know you need room for school suplies right?" I said. He ignored me and continued stuffing the bookbag. I finished the bar and said bye to my parents as I went to the bus stop. I didn't ride my skateboard to school since there was no secure place to actually put it. The bus arrived and got on. Shit...there was no place it sit, only one sit left and it was with Emma. I went down the aisle and sat next to her. Just to be clear I didn't like popular girls or kids in general. But she was my friends friend so I let it pass for her.

~~ skip lè bus ride~~

As we arrived to the school, I gotten to know Emma a little more. And she's pretty cool, she invited me to her sleepover but I denied saying I had other plans. She told me to keep it anyways though. I walked to my 1st period class, since my bus broke down on the way here. I gave the teacher the pass and sat down. It was the only class I didn't have with the boys. Well I dont think they're into orchestra anyways. See i'm a violinist and first chair to be exact. I didn't care since I had my other friend with me. Marie, she was a the only friend that was a girl. We met here in orchestra and started out as stand partners to best friends.

~~fast foward to lunch~~

I grabbed my lunch, which was fries, a sandwich,carrots, and a water bottle. I have to say that the bread looked pretty moldy. Hello?? First lady why don't you come and check out our schools lunch okay?? I walked over to the groups table but see Emma motion me to come over to her table. I mouthed her sorry can't and pointed at the boys. She understood and mouthed back it's okay. I sat next to Alex and see him talking to Munch. "Why would you organize your ketchup packets?" Alex questions. "So I can find then easier." Munch explains. "Who even does that?" Alex asks. "Hey! Lets practice the big lie!" Tuck says a he emptys his bag of tech stuff and turns on his video camera. He points it to Munch and signal hims to go. "Hey mom im sleeping over Tucks house, so we can play a new video game." Munch says rushed. Tuck then points the camera to Alex. "Im sleeping in your moms bed, not playing video games. Alex says smirking. I giggled as Tuck threw a fry at Alex "Hey stop talking about my mother!" Tuck yells. He then turned the camera at me. I remembered the invitation Emma gave to me so I used that as an excuse. "Im going to a sleepover at Emmas house." I said. "Wait, you know mannequin girl?" Munch squeals. "Um yea, I met her on the bus and asked me if I wanted to go to a sleepover. But I said no." I explained. "Okay guys, the cameras are gonna be on 24/7 nonstop. Dude stoping touching the equipment. Tuck says annoyed by Alex and Munch. "What i'm just looking at your hideous glasses." Alex says. "What? Dude these are the best, the camers is undetectable. And the babes love it." Tuck says as he puts the hideous glasses on. "Look, i'll prove it by getting Emmas phone number." Tuck says as he walks over to Emmas table. "He's going to talk to Mannequin girl." Munch says amazed. I giggled. Munch called Emma, Mannequin girl because he thinks mannequins are hot.

Tuck POV

"Hey Emma." I said to her. She waves back and continues her talk with her friend. "Um can I borrow a piece of paper?" I asked. She doesnt speak and tears a piece of paper from her notebook. I recived the paper and walked back to my friends. "See I got it." I said waving the paper and stuffing it in my bookbag.

Alice POV

You could obviously tell its just a normal blank piece of paper, but I didn't say anything to the boys.

~~after hell oops I mean school~~

"Okay, i'm gonna pick up Alex at 6:15 and get Munch at 6:30." Tuck explains. I nodded and walked to the busses. "Wait!" Alex yelled. I turned around and saw Alex motioning me to come back. I walked back saying "What?" "Um you wanna ride back home with us?" He asks. "I dont have my skateboard." I replied. "Ride with me." He says as he scoots up a bit for me to sit in the back of the seat. I nodded and sat there as I wrapped my arms around his stomach. Thank God he can't see me look like a freaking tomato.

~~fast foward to the lieing business.~~

I changed my shirt to my favorite American Horror Story shirt. It was already 6:10 so I ran downstairs and lied to my mom. Tuck was outside getting ready. I grabbed my skateboard and rode off to Alex's house with Tuck. As Alex lied to his parents we went to Munch's house. As we entered the house Munchs mom said "Guys would you help my son with his room? I don't think he even started." We nodded at her and went up the stairs. Tuck whispers something to Alex and he laughs softly. Omg what did he tell him?!?! I opened Munchs door and was about to say something until Alex pulled me back by my waist and whispered " We're gonna scare him." I nod and tip toed into the room. His mom was right it was a mess. Alex then jumped on Munch screaming at him, pretty much screaming the shit out of him. "God you guys are gonna give me a heart attack one day." He whines. He then got up and went over to the window and shows us this little phone box thing. "I created a substation for each if out parents phones that wired to the router, which is wired to the transmitter, which transmits to the receiver which is my phone. " so basically no matter who our parents call it goes to you?" Tuck questions. "Yeah. My mom friends say i sound like my mom on the phone. so i figured that i could be Betty. He says in a woman's voice. we went out and said goodbye to Munch's mom. I got on my skateboard and started riding until i noticed Munch not leaving. " Don't back out Munch." Alex says sounding angry. "N-No its just my mom, she's divorced, and she's been lied to by so many guys and-" Munch babbles. When he said the word "divorced" It hit me hard in the heart. I thought about how one day I was about to be adopted. It was a couple named Amanda and Ted. They were the best foster parents a foster kid could actually have. I remember it was two days before my birthday and they said that my birthday present would be me being adopted. But Ted came home late that day drunk and with another woman. So they decided to divorce and on my birthday Amanda didn't want to adopt me anymore since she was becoming depressed so she returned me to the foster care and left me. She didn't even say goodbye...When my flashback was over I noticed tears down my cheeks and Alex saying "Hey!" Alice are you okay!" "Um yea, so lets go." i said as i dried my cheeks. " Um okay here Munch wants us to wear helmets." He says as he gives me a aqua helmet. We then rode off to where ever this map was taking us.