Chapter 9

I groaned and said. "Where are they taking us?" "Idk, but theres no way out." Tuck replied.

I sighed and saw Alex freaking out. "Hey, Echos strong, he'll be okay." Two guys entered the front seats of the car and started the engines. "Hey where are you taking us!" I yelled. The one in the passanger seat turned his head around. He looked younger than the others, about 16 or so. "It's a surprise." He said. I groaned and looked over at Alex who looked confused. "Your her brother." He said. "Your Emma's brother!" He yelled. Emma's brother eyes widen and said. "Wait your those kids at the party." Before any of us could respond suddenly the van broke down. The older guy groaned and told us. "You all better wait here, Elliot come with me." They both got out and went to inspect the van. I looked around and got in the drivers seat. "Alice what are you doing!" Munch whispered yelled. Later the two checked out the car and closed the hood. I smirked at them both as they looked at me surprised. "Alice, don't forget your seat belt." Munch said. "Munch shut up!" I yelled and and stepped on the gas pedal. The van went fast, and unfortunately those bozos got out of the way. I steered around and heard a faint beep somewhere in the van. "ECHO?"