Chapter 4

Alice POV

We then went back on the journey and saw that this new location was a house. "Guys are we in the right place?" I said as I got off my skateboard. Echo just beeped so obviously it was the right place. Wait a minute... 4235 Elmore street....Thats Emma's house! "Guys..this is Emma's house." I said. "What? How do you know?" Tuck asks. "Well she told me this was the address and I guess I still remembered it." I replied. "Are you and mannequin girl friends?" Munch asks me. "Um not really.." I mumbled. "But guys I can just go in there with the bag, say it has my sleepwear in it; and then when the jobs over I'll say im feeling sick." I explained. They agreed with the idea and let me go. I went up the steps and knocked on the door. A women answered, probably her mom and said "Oh hello are you Emma's friend?" "Yea, she invited me over for a sleepover." I said. She nodded and let me entered. "Um just go upstairs, Emma and her parents are having a disscusion." I nodded and went up the stairs. Luckily whatever Echo wants is in her room. I assumed since the room was very pink. I closed the door and opened the bag hoping Echo would do this quickly. The room shaked a bit and got all messed up. I cleaned the room a bit until the door opened. "Alice what did you do to my room!" She yelled. "Sorry I just triped over something and my clumsiness got the best of me." I lied as I tried my best to hide Echo. "Whats that then?" She says as she points at my chest. "Um boobs duh.." I replied. I turned around quickly and shoved Echo in the bag. "Wait is that a robot?" She questions. *beep* *beep* "You didn't just hear that.." I said. "Well I did." She says as she grabs the bag.  "Look whatever your doing, can I come with you?" She asks. "No you can't come, I dont care if your rich and popular, you just can't go. So run back to your perfect family and be happy that your birth parents actually love you." I snapped. I snatched the bag and ran off. "Honey whats wrong?" Her mom says. "Sorry I was feeling sick, maybe next time." I said as I went out the door. I was crying by now. That brat hates her parents just because of some stupid shit, her parents are wealthy and care about her! I wiped my tears and got my skateboard. "You got the piece?" Alex asks me. "Yea here you go." I say as I gave him the bag. "Alice what happened in there?" Tuck asks. "Dude nothing happen,so lets just conitune okay!" I snapped. I got on my skateboard and started riding ahead of the guys.

Alex POV

"Did I say something?" I asked Tuck. "No, I think that it was something Emma said." Tuck replied. "Oh...does your sister like me?" I asked. "I don't know dude." He replied. "Alex stop talking about Alice! Its already annoying everytime you talk about her at school, whens she's not around!" Munch yells. God I'm gonna kill him. "Shut up Munch!" I yelled back. I hope Alice didn't hear that...dude of course she heard it,  Munch practically yelled.

Alice POV

I blushed as I heard Munch yelling about Alex talking about me. Does he care about me? I continued riding until we arrived at the destination. A Bar that was just across a gas station. Wow Echo just wow. "Guys, I gotta pee." Munch yells. "Okay Much we'll go to the gas station first." I yelled back. We stopped at the gas station and followed Munch in. (This gas station is the one where theres an inside, not like the one in the movie.) I went down the candy aisle with Alex by my side. I looked around and suddenly see condoms on the shelf next to the gum. "Alex look at this." I giggled and pointed at it. "Wow, and they put it near the sweet?" He chuckles. He picked one up and said "This one suppose to taste like bubblegum." I laugh a bit until I got pushed by Tuck. "The construction worker is here." He says. "Wait wheres Munch?" I asked. "He's outside unchainin our bikes." He replies. We ran out the door and saw Munch there babbling at the construction worker. I saw a women sitting on a car eating a burrito. Thats my excuse. "Um excuse me sir." I said to the construction worker. "Hmm hello again, what are you doing here." He question me. "You see my mom over there just got kicked out the bar since they thought she was harassing a guy. Well that guy was my dad and he always leaves us to go to that bar and he does whatever he wants." I cried. "My mom now thinks a burrito is a fancy steak. And these guys are my only friends." I cried more and went up to Alex hugging him and burring my head in his chest. He hugged back and patted my back saying "there,there" I then whispered into Alex's ear and told him to say that at the guy. "She says, do you want to meet her mom?" Alex asks the guy. "No just get back home safe." He says as he drives away. I tried to pull away but feel Alex pulling me tighter. "Guys, we gotta go get the next piece." Tuck said. We both pulled away blushing and went to the bar. As we entered you basically breathed in the alcohol. Alex and I followed to where Echos next piece was, as Tuck and Munch were stopped at with a women who thinks Munch is someones kid. Then I saw the face I never wanted to see again...Ted. "Alex lets hurry this up." I whispered to him. "Okay I will, why are you in a rush?" Alex asks. "Ted's here. Alex was the only person I told about my past foster parents. "Um okay I'll hurry." He says. The bar starts shaking and everything went crazy. "WHAT THE HELL!" Some guy yelled. As Echo got his piece, we ran out the bar laughing. "Guys look at him." I pointed at Echo. "He's flying the space ship!" Alex excalims. Was he getting better? Then as Echo staring falling and crashed in a dumpster. “Alex can I talk to Echo?” I asked him. He nods and passes me his phone. “Echo, you crashed her on Earth correct?” *beep* “Did someone one make you crash?” *beep* “Was it those construction workers?” *beep* “Guys they want Echo.” I say as I got up. If these guys are looking for Echo, they're looking for us.” Tuck says. I looked over at Echo and saw him stuck in a soup can. “Need help there, Echo?” Alex says as he raised the can off his body. Echo was freaking out and started hyperventilating. “Its okay, breath like me.” He says in a calm voice. Alex inhales then exhales and repeats. Echo does the same and starts breathing normally. “I don't think we should leave him.” Tuck says. “No, we’re not leaving him. My whole life, I've been left.” He says. “I know how it feels.” I said. Alex picked Echo up and puts him in the bag. He grabbed my hand as we went to bikes/skateboard and rode off to the next piece.