Chapter 3

After a couple hours later we arrived at this really grassy open land. We got off our bikes/skateboard and walked the rest of the way. "Guys were pretty far away from the road." Munch says looking back. " We're almost there." Alex says. We conituned until Munch yelled out " I found something!" We ran to him and saw a old rocket like metal thing. "What is it?" Tuck asks. "I don't know, maybe a rocket." I said. Alex walked up to it and poked it with a stick. "B-Be careful.." Munch warns. "Hey Munch film me while i touch this thing." Tuck passes the camera and starts dusting the dusk of the object. He then threw it to the ground and said "Its just crap." "Well its not a national treasure but I can still use it." Munch says. "No its crap, no turn off the camera." Tuck mumbles. "Wow so was this all for your stupid hits?" I said getting mad. "Dude, why do you fuc-" Tuck gets interrupted by a sound of beeping. "GUYS ITS A BOMB!!" Munch yells running away. I get grabbed by Alex and run behind a bush. After a few minutes nothing happened. "I think it might of defused." Alex whispered to me. He got up and suddenly running. I got up thinking someone got killed but instead saw Tuck on the floor. I ran up to them saying "What happened" "This mad man was throwing rocks at the bomb!" Munch yells."Guys lets just go back home okay." I suggested. They agreed and walked back to our bikes/skateboard. "Wait!" Munch says as he stuffs the object in his backpack. As we started riding Munch suddenly screamed and fell off his bike throwing his backpack on the ground. "Munch." I said laughing. "Don't laugh, theres something in my bag It touched me!" He points at the bag. Alex looked at me and smirked. He walked to the bag opening it making a screech come out of it. He immediately dropped the bag backing away. "Alex, dude whats in there?" Tuck asks. " Theres- theres something in there." He says pointing. Tuck passes me the camera as he checks it out. "Theres just crap in there you babies." He says laughing. "Can I see?" I asked as I gave the camera back to Tuck. I took out the object we found and said "Was this is?" they nodded. "It beeped." Alex explained. "Beep" I said. *Beep* "Guys?" I asked. "Whoa let me see." Tuck says as he passes the camera to Munch. "Beep Beep!" He says. Nothing happened. "Alice beep at it again." He says. "beep" I giggled. *Beep* "Why doesn't it beep at me?" Tuck asked. "Well you did call it crap." I respond. *Alexs ringtone* Alex took his phone out and shook his head saying "Not me." I looked at object and said "I think it was this." I pointed at the object. "Was this the thing that made our phones barf?" Alex said. "Guys I have a new map on my phone." Tuck says. "I have weird hieroglyphics." Munch says. "My phone just turned on and started filming." Alex says. "My phone's doing nothing, Yay!" I said sarcastically. "Guys why don't we follow the map." Tuck says. We agreed and rode off to the next location.
~~ 1 hour later ~~

We arrived... AT A BARN!!! WTF THIS WEIRD THING BROUGHT US TO A BARN? "So a barn?" I said at Tuck. "This is where the map says to go." He responds. " Stop stepping on the leaves." Alex tells me. "How, there leaves everywhere yah ding dong." I sassed. He then suddenly picked me up bridal style and continued walking. WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME!!! As we arrived at the barn he put me down and opened the door for us. Why is he suddenly being a gentlemen??? "Theres just a Tractor and some hay bales.." Tuck says. Right after he said that the whole barn went crazy. I hid behind a hale bale as the room became a pingball game. Minutes later it got quiet, I got up and saw that everyone was still hiding. I walked over to the object and saw it had a new piece. The guys finally got out and rushed over to me. "It has a new piece." I annonced. The thing satrted opening reavling two huge blue round objects. "Are thoes eyes?" Alex asked. Alex took his phone out and noticed that the eyes moved the sameas his phone. "Okay so does he use your phone to see?" Tuck asks. *beep* We all were quiet. "Did he understand us?" I said. "How do you know its a guy?" Alex asks. " Are you a guy?" *beep* I giggled and felt my phone vibrate. I took it out my poket and saw i had a new map. "I have a map guys." I said. "Hmm i wonder why it wants to go to these locations." Munch says. "Lets play 20 questions with a alien." Tuck exclaims. We all sat down in a circle as we began asking him questions. We found out that he was lost, alone, hurt, and trying to build a spaceship. "Guys lets help him." I said. They agreed and went off to wear the new location was.

~~1 hour later~~

We arrived at a pawn shop. A freaking pawn shop! "So this dude comes from a million light-years away, and he wants us to go to a pawn shop!" Tuck says. I shrugged and entered the pawn shop. I looked around the pawn shop and saw a violin that looked exactly like mine. "Alex, look." I say grabbing his hand and pointing at the violin. "What." He says as he intertwines our fingers together. "That's the same violin I have." I say blushing. "Whoa it cost a thousand dollars." He exclaims. Mine was just 200 dollars, but the store manger told me to take extremely care of it. I turned and stared into Alex's eyes. He turned at me and our eyes were locked together. HOLY PEPPERONIS!!! Suddenly there was banging and crashing. I let go of his hand and saw a piece of the french horn flying in the air shooting straight to Alex. I stepped in front of him, as the piece hit me making me fall on top of him. Geez great move Alice... "I-I'm sorry..." I said as I got off of him. The store manager started screaming at us in a foreign language as we ran out the store. We got on our bikes/skateboard and rode into a dark alley. Wait why did we go into this dark alley??? We got off the bikes/skateboard and saw that the alien was out if his little capsule thing. Alex puts him on the top of a dumpster helping it stand up but fails. "Here use these doctor." I say in a posh accent. I gave him two pen caps so they can be used for the aliens legs. He rubbed the pen caps together and yelled clear. I giggled a bit and said. "Doctor is he gonna make it?" "Yes ma'am just let me do my magic. He puts the pen caps in and helps him stand up. "He's walking." I said. The alien started walking until it fell and floated. "Wait, it can't fly, but it can float!" Tuck exclaims. *beep* I held the alien and took Alex's phone so he could see me. '"Hey there, I'm Alice the only girl in the group and your so cute!" I squealed. I passed it to Alex and got the idea of what I was doing. "Im Alex and you know my ringtone which is cool." He says and gives the alien and phone to Tuck. "Hey im Tuck and I like filming, and doughnuts." I giggled as he said that. Wow doughnuts, really? Munch then had it and said. "My name is M- well my real name is Reginald, but my friends call me munch I hope we become friends." "He needs a name." Alex said. "Hmm he does but what should we call him?" I questioned. "Beep?" Munch suggested. "Beep? Really?" Alex says. "He needs something cool like Sharp shooter." Tuck suggested. "He doesn't shoot anything." Munch says. I wondered about how the alien mimicked me when i said beep. He was like an echo. Echo, that's it. "Echo, we should call him Echo." I said. Alex smiles and agreed, and so did Tuck and Munch.