Chapter 5

Alice's POV

When riding to the new location I heard a familiar voice. I turn around a bit and see her. Emma…great. “Guys she's here.” I say. She started to speed up a bit and actually catch up with us. As we arrived to the location we started talking. “Why are you here?” I say to her. “Look you’re right…and I really want to help.” she says. “No-“ I get interrupted by Munch. “Of course!” he says smiling and passing her the bag with echo. I didn't care anymore and just taught her how to speak with Echo.

Tuck's POV

Emma was being annoying...she kept walking off with Echo like she owned him, and talking to him about I don't know what! “Man, are we sure there's no security guards and you know, that door wasn't even locked.” I say getting worried. They just ignored me and went in anyways.

“Hey, uh, guys, I was just thinking, you know, I... haven't got to actually hold the, you know, the ship, before we did the thing, so can I do it?” Munch asks. Emma passed the bag to Munch and said. “Sure, but..it’s not a ship.” “What? What are you talking about? He told us it was a ship.” We said to her. “It's a key to your ship, right?” She says to Echo. *Beep* Well, if this is just the key, where's the spaceship? I thought. The arcade started shaking a bit so that meant that its gonna happen. “All right, Munch, put it down.” I warned Munch. He ignored me and said “I got it, I got it.” “Okay, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to put it down. Before you hurt someone.” I warn again.

Alice’s POV

The whole arcade went crazy and Munch continued holding the bag. Then multiple pieces started flying around. One came close to my face until I was pushed out of the was, with me landing on the ground. I saw that it was Alex and we were inches aways from each other faces. The chaos stopped and heard Tuck laughing. “What are you guys doing?” He chuckles. He immediately got off of me and pulled me up.“ Um, she was gonna get hit by the piece, so I-I saved her.” Alex explains. “Hey! You four! Freeze!” A man yells. Shit it was a security guard. I grabbed Alex’s hand and started running. I stopped when I felt Alex let go. Alex got caught. “Hey you there!” The security guard yells and grabs me. He puts me with Alex and starts saying some things like “Breaking and entering, destruction of property.Those are felonies, kid.” He then got out his walkie talkie and said “I have two minors here; they look about 13. Caught them breaking in with their friends. If you could send an officer down.” Then suddenly he hears noises and tells us to stay there and walks off. I started hyperventilating and crying. The brother I trusted. He left me. “Alice come on it’s okay.” “Emma’s here we can go.” Alex says. And thats when I blacked out.

~~Later~~

Alex's POV 

This is all your fault!" I yelled at Tuck. He was annoying the shitz out of me. He kept shoving the camera up my face and got annoyed that I slapped it out of his hand. We started to fight until I heard a soft voice coming from Alice. "She's waking up!" Emma yelled. I ran over to Alice and see her look at us confused. "Wh-hat? Weren't we in the arcade?" She asked. I explained everything to her and suddenly angry was written on her face. She got up and started yelling at Tuck "I trusted you! I thought you would always be there for me!" He started babbling and apologized. She ignored him and walked back to me. "Can I ride with you?" I nodded. "So do you guys wanna go eat at a diner and sort this all out?" Munch suggested. We agreed and rode off to find a diner. Alice had her arms wraped around my body and her head on my back. I could feel her wet tears on my back and heard her quiet sobbing. God I hated Tuck for this.