Case #R20

It had been two weeks and Farrah was not any closer to an answer than she was when she found out. She was still avoiding Jaeger but now they had a new case. It was high profile so they were meeting in Lucien's office to discuss it.

She walked in and was met with tired and sad golden eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in weeks and his hair was a mess. Her chest tightened painfully at the sight and she adverted her eyes looking at Lucien. He looked exhausted as well as he had searched for any way to lengthen her life or prevent her death with no such luck.

"This case is very sensitive. You have both been requested by the King to check out the two potential future queens. Prince Mathias is not particularly fond of either so they want your help in making sure neither is worse than the other or hiding something. You will be going as yourselves except Jaeger is meant to be an old friend of Mathias and you will be spending the next few weeks there. As the Warrior Royale will be taking place in a week and then they will also be picking a new head warrior for Mathias when he takes over. You need to vet the potential head warriors as well. Be careful and report back to either myself, King Pierce or Mathias."

They both nodded and headed out to pack. Jaeger stopped Farrah at her door and followed her inside shutting the door. "Talk to me Farrah what is going on?" He pleaded and she felt guilty.

"It has nothing to do with you Jaeger I am just trying to figure some things out. I was given some information about myself and I am trying to figure out what to do with it. I am sorry it has effected you this way but please do not worry I will be alright." If only he knew almost everything she said was a lie.

He reached for her cheek and she turned her head afraid of the sparks. "Please don't push me away." His voice cracked and she looked at him shocked.

His hand stayed in the air and she saw how much he was truly breaking. She sighed before stepping closer towards him. She buried her face in his chest breathing in his scent of rain and pine as her arms wrapped around his waist.

He held her tight against his chest savoring the feeling of her in his arm. She made a decision in that moment that even if she did not decide to live she would make the little time she had left with Jaeger the best possible. With that she tilted her head up and melded their lips together. This kiss was like anything either had ever felt as the sparks exploded around them. A gold and silver hue surrounded them as things began to heat up.

Two weeks apart drove their primal sides wild and it took not time for their clothes to be shredded on the floor. Everywhere they touched sparks exploded causing a frenzy of lips, claws and teeth. He had left multiple bite marks all over her breasts and legs as she clawed his arms and back leaving a few hickeys on his neck and chest.

He entered her mercilessly causing her to clench and cry out in pain and pleasure. The sparks helping her reach her peak sooner and harder than ever before. She scratched his chest and he gripped her breasts squeezing and tweaking her nipples. She arched her back moaning and he grunted. She place one leg on his shoulder and he tilted his hips pinned her leg in between them as he pounded into her. "Jaeger!" She mewled as he hit the perfect spot relentlessly.

His chest rumbled as his hand came up cutting off her air slightly while the other pinned her hips to the bed. She came undone again and again growling his name as she clawed his shoulder and pulled his hair.

Her constant clenching and added slickness had him following after a few more hard thrusts as he buried himself deep inside her. He moaned her name at his release making her orgasm again.

They kissed passionately as she rolled them over so she was on top. Neither wanted to stop as the mate bond fueled their lust even more. She rode him for two more orgasms until he flipped her over on her knees. His hand slapped her backside hard making her moan as the other gripped her hair pulling her back into him. She began playing with her swollen nub and he growled in both lust and jealousy. He released her hair spanking her again as he grabbed her wrists. He licked up her back as he pinned her wrists with one hand against her back.