Case #8010

Case #8010

Pack: Blood Dawn

Identity: Victoria Lane

Rank: Warrior

Information: There have been multiple female warriors disappearing from the pack. No suspects, no evidence of a struggle either, and no additional information on whereabouts of the missing females. Proceed with caution.

Farrah rubbed her temples as the oast two months since the case in Tennessee have been exhausting. She emersed herself in case after case trying to keep Weston from her mind. This case has been ongoing for several months with over 15 females missing. So not only would Farrah be risking potentially being taken as well but she would be working with another detective as it was extremely dangerous. Especially since they had no information on where the females were or if they were even still alive.

She would be arriving at the pack shortly but before she would arrive they were stopping to pick up the other detective. They stopped at the gas station and Farrah went in to buy some chips. As she was walking back out to the car which the new detective should be in by now she froze when a voice spoke.

"I never took you for a dill pickle chip kind of gal, maybe a salt and vinegar."

She turned towards the voice chip halfway to her mouth as Weston stood there with a smirk. "Close your mouth darling don't want you to catch any flies."

Her mouth snapped shut and she shook off the stupor. "What are you doing here?" She asked watching him suspiciously.

He shrugged as he walked towards the car. "Got asked to help on a case so here I am."

His hazel eyes glistened with mischief as he opened the door for her. "Lets go, partner."

At this her jaw dropped again before it clamped shut and she narrowed her eyes and grit her teeth. She climbed in and ate her chips aggressively as Weston smiled broadly showing off his dimples. "I should probably introduce myself I am Dante Jacobs, warrior coming to assist Blood Dawn. Who might you be."

He held out his hand and she glared at it while finishing the bag of chips. "Victoria Lane and same."

She looked back towards the window ignoring his outstretched hand. He dropped it and sighed. "Look Farrah I understand that you left and don't want a mate but I won't give up without at least trying."

Her head snapped to him but she kept her blank mask on. "Try all you want I don't want a mate."

With that the silence remained as they pulled into the pack. Farrah was just not having any luck as her room was next to "Dante's" and they had to share a bathroom. She looked at the Beta appalled when he told her that and he shrugged saying they were, "short on space".

Later that day they both joined training to see where they would rank among the current warriors. Farrah had done plenty of research and determined the females taken were either the head warrior or some of their fastest border patrol runners. Because of Weston's unexpected arrival and the higher likelihood of being taken as head warrior she was aiming for the top. The sooner this was over the quicker she could get away from Weston.

Weston went first and she was surprised he aimed for the head warrior. They were the protectors of the female head warriors and always worked close together. Although the female head warrior also protected them. She narrowed her eyes maybe he was more than he seemed.

She watched him face off against the current head warrior who was built like a brick shit house. He removed his shirt and was clearly pure muscle. She watched the women fawn over the current head warrior but when Weston took his shirt off she had to resist the urge to drool. Although she had already seen him completely naked she now took the time to admire his physic. He was built as if sculpted from the Greek sculptors. His body resembled that of Laocoon although she hoped his story did not end the same way.