Means of escape

Warning: torture, gore, and a bit more nsfw. Don't like, don't read.
Don't worry, there will be fluffiness in this story soon.

Optimus groaned as he slowly sat up, his helm was aching and his side stung. Once he onlined his optics, he gasped, seeing ratchet strapped down on a slab with a monitor by him. The prime was about to rush to him but felt something hold him back, he looked down to see stasis cuffs on his wrists with chains that connected to the wall, his ankles also trapped in chain to prevent him from standing or moving much. "Ratchet," he whispered and the medic flinched awake, ratchet turned his helm to see the prime was awake, "o-optimus.." he rasped out. The two were so focused on each other that they didn't notice the silent con was signaling to his leader. "Are you alright, old friend?" Ratchet flinched harshly and then looked away, "y-yes- i-I'm fine.." the medic shook away the bad thoughts, he knew that that optimus was real. The door opened to reveal the warlord, the grey mech turned to the slimmer con, "thank you soundwave. Now.." he turned to the bots and optimus only narrowed his optics while ratchet still had his face turned away from all of them. "What a wonderful family reunion! Don't you think, prime? Or.. old friend?" Optimus growled, "release ratchet. You have me and you have tormented ratchet long enough." Megatron 'tsk'ed, "but optimus.. tormenting ratchet is like tormenting you." He walked over to ratchet and forced him to look at the prime, "what was it the flesh bags say? Two stones, one bird? Or two birds with one stone? Ugh, either way." Megatron lifted the cord, "remember this, optimus?" The prime could've sworn his spark stopped for a klik, "megatron... i thought they were all destroyed.." "apparently not." The medic spat, he finally spoke in the real world instead of in his mind. Megatron plugged the patch in and ratchet yipped then passed out, optimus' optics widened a bit but remained as calm as possible but inside he was panicking. "It doesn't last long sadly since it took damage, but i can make the most of it. Would you like to see what he's been up to in here?" The prime was about to growl a response but then the monitor flicked on and showed what was happening in ratchet's mind.

Ratchet flinched, "slag- anything but this.." optimus was looming over the smaller mech, "old friend~" the prime dived down and kissed the medic roughly. ratchet squirmed around, not kissing back the twisted imaginary figure on top of him. Optimus bit down hard on his bottom derma which earned him a yelp, the prime shoved his glossa into the medic's derma and immediately dominated him. He didn't give the medic a time to react, ratchet continued to squirm and struggle but the bot was stronger and held him down. "Oh ratchet, don't resist~ let me frag you, real hard~" ratchet froze, he knew this was all happening in front of the real prime. "No no no no no- wai-AAH!" Ratchet flinched right when optimus pulled on a very sensitive seam, the prime continued venturing around the medic's frame. He would pull harshly on each sensitive wire or seam as he bit down on his neck cables, ratchet could only whimper and shutter, "stop.. please- i- hHNk!" Ratchet closed his optics, wanting all this to end.

Optimus felt his energon lines boil, he would never hurt ratchet nor do that without his consent but he knew that it all felt realistic to whoever's the victim. "Megatron, stop that! Right now!" He demanded as calmly as he can but he couldn't help the hint of anger, he had to plan out an escape route. Megatron 'played dumb' and asked 'innocently,' "what was that, prime? I couldn't hear you over the music playing in my ears. Soundwave, stay guarding them. I'll be back to check on things." The silent con gave a nod as he mainly focused on prime since he could do more damage than the medic. Optimus tugged on his restraints as hard as he could, he wanted nothing more than to keep his medic safe. Optimus continued tugging until he heard a small clatter, he looked over to see his ankle restraints were breaking. Soundwave took notice and walked over to him, he crouched down to take a look until-

CRASH

Optimus kicked soundwave's chassis and sent him flying back to the other side of the wall. His ankles were free so he stood up and stomped on the chains that held his stasis cuffs, he managed to break it. He silently smiled at his success, turning over to ratchet and looking at the monitor real quick. His optics caught a glimpse of what 'he' was doing to ratchet, the fake prime was about to pound him. The prime quickly took a hold of the patch and pulled it out, he saw the screen shut off as he threw the cord bad. Breaking it as he worked on ratchet's restraints. He soon heard a groan from the medic, "ugh.. what the slag- gAh!" He flinched when he saw optimus but got himself to settle down a little. "Ratchet, we are getting out of here." Optimus got the last restraint off and helped the slightly shaky medic up, ratchet let out a vent and was about to ask 'what happened?' Until the alarm rang out. The two heard light pedesteps of vehicons passing by their cell, they both looked at each other with a little confusion before hearing the sound metal smashing metal. Optimus went over at kicked at the door for a few kliks and backed away to ratchet, they waited for a few more kliks until there was a familiar cry. "Stand back!" The two bots did so as they got to the back of the room, the door then exploded and standing right there was the one and only wheeljack. Behind him was bulkhead, the two ran in and helped both mechs out. "Wheeljack? Wh-when did you get here?" The white and orange mech asked as the wrecker gave him a smirk, "miss me~? Just got here and heard y'all got captured. Suddenly the con's shields were down so we took that chance." They got to the groundbridge where arcee was, "come on! We gotta get going!" The four mechs hurried through as the femme followed closely. The groundbridge closed behind her and they safely made it back to base.

Megatron roared in rage, "who was lobbing?!?" The warlord held out a lobball and the crew looked at each other and two particular vehicons were shaking in their armor.

Quick flashback

Steve and david lobbed the scrapped ball back and forth, bored out of their minds while on duty, they continued to laugh and lob back and forth until-

SMASH

"Uh oh.." david said as he looked at the smashed control panel. "We don't need the cloaking.. right..?" Steve and david looked at each other before scrambling to run for it, not wanting to get in trouble.

End flashback

"Well scrap-"

Hmmm, see y'all on the next chappy- peace