An academy

"Rescue bots, meet-" "RATCHET-" blades yelled out before covering his dermas quickly, optimus and ratchet looked at each other before chuckling. "You got that right, uhm- blades, right?" The copter bot squealed before nodding, "y-yes sir!" "Well, it's nice to meet you too." Ratchet stuck out a servo and the younger medic took it and shook his servo a bit more quickly than anticipated. "Uhh- blades- i think you should let go now-" Boulder whispers over to blades, blades blinked before releasing the older medic's servo. Ratchet chuckled, "are you a fan?" (Pun may have been intended-) blades gave a nod before blabbering out about how he studied all of ratchet's work and his medical expertise. Heatwave then placed a servo over the copter's derma, "sorry for blades, he's really been waiting to meet you." Ratchet gave a curt nod, "and i have been waiting to meet all of you, i have heard many great things about you all from optimus." Ratchet looked over to the prime and optimus gave a smile, "and i have brought ratchet here to help with building the academy." "Yes, i have heard many great things about your idea for a rescue bot academy! So I'm here to lend you all a servo."

"Hightide, long time no see." The bigger bot gave a nod, "indeed ratchet, what brought your ol' tailpipe here?" Ratchet chuckled, "helping out with the academy, you?" "I as well, say, we have a lot of catching up to do. I have already talked to optimus, heard you two are a thing now." Hightide winked and ratchet's face turned into a light shade of blue, "i- well- yes- uh-" the blue bot laughed and patted the other's shoulder pads, "don't worry, if ya don't feel comfortable ya don't have to share the details." Hightide laughed even more as ratchet blushed harder, the medic then pulled out a wrench and threw it at the bot's helm. "Ow!- okay, okay- i may have deserved that-" ratchet snorted before saying, "'may have'? You did deserve that." Then they both laugh before talking about what happened to them after they departed during the war.

"I think the groundbridge is finished, try it out optimus." Ratchet says as the prime gave a nod and powered it up, the other groundbridge spawned over outside the academy. ::the groundbridge is outside, you may try it out:: chase comms to them. Optimus gave a nod to ratchet before stepping through and ending up next to chase, he then commed to ratchet, ::the groundbridge is working, nicely done old friend:: ratchet smiled, ::thank you orion, now get back here and let's get the spacebridge up:: optimus replied, ::alright then:: with that he went through and stood next to ratchet. Ratchet pressed a few things before firing up the spacebridge, the two walked through but ended somewhere different. "What the-?" Ratchet began as the portal closed behind the two. Optimus tried comming to the academy, ::heatwave, can you hear me? We need an emergency spacebridge back. Heatwave, can you hear me?:: there was nothing but static, ratchet also tried, ::chase, salvage, blades? Anyone?:: still static. Optimus and ratchet looked at each other, ratchet huffed out, "ahh slag..."

The two were driving around, looking around where they were and trying to find a signal so that they could call the academy for a spacebridge but no luck. "Fraggin' scrap metal, I don't even know where we are- wait- optimus, do you see that?" Ratchet asks, optimus replied, "yes, i do. It looks to me like a base." The two slowly came to a stop and transformed, they started walking over to the base. Only to be shot at, ratchet jumped back and optimus stood in front of him protectively. They saw guns pointed at them. "Looks like this base is armed, run!" Optimus exclaimed before the two separated and hid behind large scrap piles, optimus took out his guns and shielded his face with his mask and started firing at the turrets. As that was going on, someone had snuck up behind ratchet. Although ratchet saw the shadow, he quickly turned around but it was too late. He was sedated, all he could see was the quick blurr of the mystery bot and optimus, busy with the turrets.

Optimus was able to disable all of the base's defenses, his mask slid away as he huffed out, "ratchet, it is safe to come out now..." he was met with silence, he turned and went over to where ratchet had hid and found ratchet was not there. Optimus started looking around, calling out his lover's name before looking over to the building, "ratchet... i will find you..."

Sorry if this is short :)) i have art and writers block so i am just D Y I N G hahah-

sned hlep-