Long lost nephew

Thank y'all so much for over two thousand reads- i never thought people would like this book because of my poor writing experience and shitty plot but it seems that some of y'all enjoy this scrap so- thank you, I appreciate you guys very much. Now onto the slaggy story

Ratchet groaned as he placed a servo on his helm, he sat up and slowly opened his optics before jumping back in surprise. "Primus! Flatline?! Is that you?!" The neutral medical bot before him a small smirk, "good to see you too, ratchet." The medic then took out his wrench and before the other medic could react, ratchet gave a bonk, "you didn't have to scare the living scrap out of me you slagger! I thought i was gonna die!!" "Ow-! I'm sorry ratchet but you know what happened between me and optimus prime. Does he even forgive me?" Ratchet thought for a moment before putting his wrench away and crossing his arms, "if i explained how you changed then maybe he would've forgave you but you just flat out kidnapped me!" Flatline raised his servos in defense, "I'm sorry- I'm sorry but- there's a reason i brought you..." "this better be good..." ratchet mutters before flatline motioned the autobot to follow him and so he did. Once they reached the room, flatline opened the door to reveal a few injured bots and cons but then continued to drag him to another room. "Do you need help? Your medical expertise is just as good as mi-" "no, it's- not that... just, look." He reached the door and opened it to reveal a bot to ratchet. Ratchet felt his vents shut tight, he froze at who he was staring at. "Ratchet..? You know who he is, don't you." Ratchet didn't say anything but only gave a small, slow nod.

Optimus took a look around the building, it was full of dusty supplies of medical equipment along with energon stains all around the floor and walls. The lights lit a dim, purple hue. "This must've been a decepticon base... no, more of an.. hospital." Optimus noted to himself before feeling his pede hid something, he looked down to see an arm. He would've recoiled but after seeing so many dead autobots and decepticons alike, he was not fazed anymore. He continued walking down until he reached what looked to be the communication center. Optimus dusted off some of the litter, he tried turning it on but it was dead. "Ratchet... i hope you are alright..."

"I thought he was offline..." ratchet murmured to himself, he could only stare with disbelief. Flatline then placed a servo on his shoulder, "i found him like this next to some autobots who are..." "i get the picture." Ratchet growled a little before sighing, "primus... I didn't think... I didn't even..." he then let out a sigh, "i can not believe it... medix, hold on..." ratchet then looked to flatline, "did you mess with the damn spacebridge just to get me here?" Flatline said nothing which gave ratchet the answer. "Alright then, how can we go back?" "There was a groundbridge here." "Was?? What happened to it?" "It was old and rusty, I couldn't get it to work." The neutral bot replied before ratchet let out a sigh, "come on. We're going to find it along with optimus." Flatline said nothing but gave a hesitant nod, they both transformed and zipped out of the remote base.

Optimus was taking a look at the groundbridge that was rusting before him, he scanned it before he heard tires of two cars. He slipped his mask on and pulled out his guns and quickly turned around, his optics widened at who was driving towards him. He put his guns away and pulled his mask back before watching as ratchet transformed and ran into his arms, the two embraced each other, not noticing the look they were receiving from flatline. "So you two are a thing?" Flatline interrupts as both of them turned to him. Before ratchet could say 'shut up' optimus pulled out his gun and pointed it to him, "flatline- how dare you-" "optimus!" Ratchet shouted, the prime looked down before feeling ratchet's servo on his gun and slowly pushing it down. "It's alright, he's not a 'con anymore. He's neutral." Optimus looked back at flatline then to ratchet before he slowly put the gun away. "What happened..?" Optimus asks before ratchet explained, "flatline's found someone i thought I would've never seen again... medix." Optimus' optics widened, knowing how ratchet had lamented for his family's death. "And he needs a hospital." Optimus understood and gave a nod before asking, "how will we get him to one? This groundbridge seems too damaged for repairs." The prime says as he turned his helm to the rusty, half-scrapped groundbridge. Ratchet walked over to it, inspecting the metal and sighing, "flatline, time to get to work."

'I'll save you medix...' ratchet thought as he was working hard to fix the groundbridge.

Optimus watched as he closed his optics for a moment, he remembered when ratchet had cried in his arms when got the news of his sibling's deaths along with the nephew that went by the designation of 'medix'.

Flashback

"He was only a sparkling! He didn't deserve this- oh primus- non of them did!" Ratchet cried as he had pulled his legs up to his chassis, "I should've been there! I-i could've tried to save their life- a-at least his life- oh dear primus!" He sobs, optimus felt a small ping in his spark. He hadn't seen ratchet in this state for a long time, he knew how strong ratchet could be and show almost no signs of fear or sadness. Seeing ratchet like this practically tore his spark. He slowly brought his arms up and wrapped them around the crying medic, "it'll be alright ratchet, this is not your fault... never will be..."

Snap back to reality

"Optimus- help!" The prime's optic lids flew up as he looked over to see ratchet and flatline struggling to lift a heavy piece of the groundbridge. He immediately ran over and helped them lift it onto the what seems to be almost a functional groundbridge. Ratchet let out a huff before pulling out his blow torch and melting the metal together, optimus then whispered over to ratchet, "don't worry old friend, we will save him."

"We will..."

Ahah- was that good? I hope so because i took the SAT today, I probably failed so- END MEEEEEEEE- anyways, I'll cya on the next chapter, and again, thank y'all for sticking around and reading this dumb slag. Peace