Not good

Disclaimer: do i have to remind y'all?
Warning: torture and a little more sexual content, if don't like, don't read. Hope y'all enjoy

Megatron already knew ratchet and optimus loved each other and he was definitely going to take advantage of that. It was almost a human week when this has been going on. Megatron made ratchet remember more of his horrible past during the war, forced him to do horrible things, and even twisted the image of the nice and gentle leader to a sadistic and lustful mech. Ratchet would try to take control of his mind but megatron had forcefully pushed these things onto him, the medic could only submit and suffer silently.

Ratchet didn't like this one bit, optimus was pinning him down and drawing energon from his neck cables. 'This is all fake, this is all fake. Optimus would never do this, he is the most gentle and kind mech ever created. This is not optimus, this is not orion.' He thought as he whimpered in pain as the fake prime harshly pinched down on his thigh wiring. "Oh ratchet, this is all real~ i know all the mistakes you've made, all the bots you've killed~"  he purred as ratchet yelped in pain as he felt the prime's blade run down from his side. "Stop this- megatron- stop, ple-AGH!" He felt optimus bite down on a seam between his chassis and tanks. "S-stop this- please- I'd rather be offlined than live in this sick fantasy!" Ratchet struggled and wanted this to be over but the bigger bot was stronger and held the medic down firmly. "Ratchet~ you know you deserve this, after all~" the prime continued to draw energon and started to grind against the smaller mech. Ratchet whined and did his best to flail around, "no- stop- stop! GAH- PLEASE-"

Optimus was growing worrisome each day to what was happening with ratchet, arcee had managed to get him to lay on his berth but he was unable to recharge. He got up from berth, knowing it was morning now, he couldn't stop thinking of his friend. He put a servo to his helm as he walked out of his berthroom, he had to admit to himself, he feared what kind of torture ratchet is being endured through. He cringed at the thought of what megatron had even planned, he made it to the main room and powered on the computer. He let out a heavy sigh as he typed carefully but quickly, continuing the search from yesterday.

Ratchet was visibly shaking and sweating, still in the nightmare that megatron had planned out for him, tugging and struggling against the restraints. He muttered inaudible words as he made facial expressions of fear and pain, megatron watched with a grin plastered on his face as he slowly walked out of the room. Knockout and breakdown watched, the warlord had put the two in charge of watching their 'guest' as the leader had other things to do. Knockout was leaning against the wall, checking his finish while breakdown stared from next to the strapped autobot. "Your finish i beautiful knocky, it's not scratched or anything so no need to worry." Breakdown walked over and wrapped an arm around his waist, the cherry red mech gave a smirk and stole a kiss from the bigger bot. The blue mech blushed and kissed him back, they both were like that for almost a cycle until a strained whine broke the moment. They looked over to see ratchet with an expression of pain as he struggled in the restraints, arching against the slab and venting heavily as he shivered. Knockout sighed, "i wish soundwave or starscream could take our place. Cause i wanna take this to berth~" breakdown's face flushed and buried his helm into the smaller mech's neck cables. Then there was another strained cry from the autobot medic, they both looked over to the monitor to see what was happening to him.

Optimus and arcee returned to base with the kids, he let miko and raf out as he transformed, and arcee transformed after jack got off. Optimus went over to the computer and then there was a blinking alarm, "decepticon activity." He turned to see arcee giving him a nod, he then looked to raf, "raphael. The groundbridge please." The small boy gave a nod and typed some things in his laptop, then the groundbridge opened up. "Autobots, roll out."

Optimus and arcee made it, the both found airachnid and megatron fighting nearby a city, soundwave and a few vehicons watching the two cons fighting. Arcee grumbled, "we should let them destroy each other.." optimus gave a small nod, "we shall wait and see what happens."

Airachnid hissed as she transformed, "i never wanted to be a part of your army anyways!" She shouts as she fly away as fast as she could, megatron watched as he vented out. He turned to see a crowd has formed and growled, "get back to work!" The vehicons jumped and scrambled back to their workspace and continued drilling the ground. Megatron turned to see the small humans jump or scream from the quaking that was affecting them, he then turned around but was met with a blaster to his face. He slowly grinned as he was met with optics of anger, "optimus prime.. how are you doing without your precious lapdog? It doesn't seem like you're doing well." Optimus had no chance to say anything as the con had swiftly punched him back and kicked him on the chassis. The prime growled as he regained himself and fired at the warlord, the grey mech dodged as he made his way to soundwave and arcee. Optimus' optics widen as he charged over to them, arcee was getting shocked from soundwave and megatron was about to knock her out before optimus rammed into the three. He quickly moved arcee to the side and took the shocks for her, she vented and gasped in pain but she watched as optimus was being beaten down by the two cons. "Optimus!" She shouts but couldn't do anything, she could only watch as the cons had beat the prime and dragged him through their groundbridge. "No.. optimus..." she whispers out as she slowly passed out.

"Nngh!" Ratchet bit down on his glossa to keep him from making a sound. The prime bit down on his wirings near his panel, "ratchet~ i know you're enjoying this~" ratchet shook his helm vigorously, "no! Stop! No-AGH!" Optimus ripped a sensitive wire, "my bad.. old friend~" ratchet felt tears pricking his optics, it really hurt. He was covered in his energon as was the prime that was on top of him, the bigger bot licked his dermas, tasting the energon. "You're so delicious, I should've done this from the start~" ratchet couldn't find the energy to move anymore, he was growing tired and much more uncomfortable. "Megatron! Make this slag stop! I don't want it!"

Ratchet gasped as he woke up, venting heavily as he saw megatron with a grin. The medic turned his helm away, "just kill me ya fragger." Ratchet whispers out but the warlord grabbed his helm and harshly turned it to make him see an unconscious prime. "No.." the medic flinches when he saw the prime move, the chains moving along, but the big bot didn't wake up. Megatron let go and turned to soundwave, "let me know when he's awake." The silent con gave a nod as he watched the warlord leave, then focused his attention to the 'guests' before him. Ratchet only looked up to the ceiling of the cell and thought, 'frag.'

How's that? Don't worry, they'll find a way outta there. Cya on the next one