Taken

Disclaimer: my first time doing these things so please comment for opinions of how good or bad this is or ask for more! Ty, now enjoy-

::Ratchet! Open the groundbridge! Bumblebee is hurt!::
Ratchet reacted and pulled the lever down, he quickly ran over and prepared the medbay. He turned his helm over to see arcee run in along with optimus with an injured scout in his arms and then bulkhead, all of them venting from the battle they had just escaped. Ratchet went over to optimus, "come on we have to get bumblebee on the medberth." Optimus gave a nod in response and followed ratchet to the medbay and set him down, ratchet took over and pulled out all his scanners and equipment to save the yellow mech. Optimus looked over his shoulder pad and slowly asked, "will he be.. alright?" Ratchet found the damage and began to work, "yes he will but.. we are running low on supplies optimus.. is anyone else hurt?" "Not as badly as he is." Optimus replied. The medic sighed and had noticed arcee had already switched off the groundbridge and she's been talking with the kids along with bulkhead. Optimus watched as ratchet looked around, get the tools, and he offered to help but the stubborn medic made optimus sit on a berth and wait for his turn.

Time passed and ratchet had finally got bee stabilized, raphael tapped the medic's pedes as he was busy checking on arcee. The medic spared a glance down at the young boy and grunted, "what?" Raf asked, "is bumblebee going to be okay?" The medic sighed as he gave arcee a nod, signaling that she was okay. He then crouched down to raf and offered a servo, the boy climbed on and he set the boy next to the yellow bot's helm. "He'll live." The medic said as he went to go check on bulkhead, he saw the green bot's leg was a bit creaky. There was a big cut so he made bulkhead sit still on the berth, bulkhead tried but then he accidentally kicked a tool from ratchet's servo. "Doc! I'm so sorry! A-are you hurt??" The medic was about to grab his wrench in rage but felt a servo touching his arm, he whipped around and saw optimus with a soft expression. Ratchet sighed, "I'm fine.. but bulkhead," he turned and looked at him with a hard glare, "will need to stay in base to heal." The prime gave a nod, "understood, how long will bulkhead and bumblebee be unable to be in missions?" "For bulkhead, a human week. For bumblebee, two and a half human weeks." The medic replied and made bulkhead lay down carefully. Optimus sighed but replied, "alright then." Right as ratchet was about to work on bulkhead's leg the computer beeped out, ratchet growled in frustration and went over to the computer. Optimus followed, and the two saw decepticon activity going on nearby a town in texas. Arcee walked over, "now what?" She asked in annoyance, ratchet replied, "a mine in texas and it is near a human town." Optimus had a frown as he looked to ratchet, "I apologize but.." the medic rolled his optics, "i know and it's alright." The prime gave a nod and placed a servo on his friend's shoulder plate for a moment before saying, "autobots, roll out!"

Raf bridged them over, the three bots had spotted the mine that was close to a cliff and down below there was a small town. "Autobots, we must use caution when fighting with the decepticons, we do not want to draw attention to ourselves or accidentally fire a shot to the human population." Arcee and ratchet gave a nod before looking over to see starscream ordering a few vehicons, "get moving!" They heard him screech out before hearing a low grumble, the three looked over to see megatron himself. It seemed like it was only those two with a bunch of vehicons, they suddenly felt a small quake, then part of the edge of the cliff started to crumble. It fell near the town, disturbing the humans and making them panic, the bots could hear some shouting and screaming. Optimus growled and slid his mask on as he got out his gun, arcee also took out her gun while ratchet took out his swords, "autobots, be careful when fighting, we must draw them back and away from the humans. Ready?" The two gave a nod and followed their leader.

"How long will we be here? The sound of humans yelling are killing me my lord." Starscream hissed a little as the ground continued to quake a little, megatron was about to reply before he heard a shot. He turn and moved, feeling the shot graze his arm, he growled and saw the three bots. Optimus had his gun up and set it down a little, "megatron! Leave this place!" The warlord grinned, "optimus prime, i heard from my cons that bumbler and green wrecker got injured and now i see you had to bring the medic for more help." Megatron then brought out his sword, optimus did the same and then megatron raised his, shouting, "decepticons! Attack!" The fight began.

The bots managed to lure the cons away from the town and the mine, now fighting in the woods. Optimus was busy with megatron as arcee was busy with starscream and ratchet was slashing back any vehicons that were trying to aim for either of his teammates, what they didn't noticed was soundwave, who creeped up to ratchet and managed to surprise the mech with a sudden hit on his legs. He was swept to the ground and ratchet yelped as he fell forwards and turned to see the communication officer. He felt himself get pinned down on the ground as soundwave got out his tendrils, and shock the medic. Ratchet shouted in pain as he tried to push the TIC away but it was no use and he felt himself loosing his consciousness, he tried to shout for optimus but found himself venting out in pain and black out.

Optimus dodged but once he heard ratchet cry out in pain he looked over to see soundwave shocked him. "Ratchet!" He was about to run over but megatron delivered a hard punch to his faceplate, optimus stumbled back and held his jaw up. "You care so much for your lapdog, don't you prime?" The warlord hisses as he charged in with his blade, optimus moved to the side but realized megatron had ran over to soundwave's side and said, "let's take our prize and leave." The silent con gave a nod and optimus growled as he ran over to them, "I won't let you!"  He then heard arcee shout, "watch out!" He looked over and saw a missile flying over to him, he recoiled back as he watched it fly right by his chassis. He saw it crash into a tree and explode, the explosion pushed him back but he recovered quickly only to see that the cons and ratchet were gone. "No.. old friend..." "optimus! The trees!" The prime looked over to see arcee trying her best to put out the fire, optimus ran over and joined her, the two putting out the small flames.
'Ratchet...'

Welp, there's the first chapter. Sorry if it's kinda bad, but I'm tryin here- cya on the next chapter