Their children

Finally finished greencross- there he is- turret boi-

"Undertone, you're having a sibling."
Undertone gave the medic a thumbs up, still shy to talk around the others. Optimus smiled, "so how did your mission go?" Undertone thought of what to say before speaking softly, "the humans are safe and i have successfully done it without their notice." Greencross perked up, "bro! Teach me now to be a ninja too!" Undertone looked to ratchet and optimus as they gave a small nod, he then looked to the turret and gave a nod. The green bot had star emotesat where his optics would be, "this is gonna be awesome!"

Optimus and ratchet watched their children, bumblebee, undertone, and greencross, running around and chasing each other as if they were still sparklings. Ratchet murmured, "you think our sparkling's going to be as idiotic as them?" Optimus smiled and shook his helm, "i know you love them." "And i love you." They both kissed each other before turning their attention back to the bots before them.

After a lot of long aft cycles

Greencross jumped up and down, "a femme! I never had a sister before!" "This is most exciting!" Medix exclaimed before turning to ratchet, "uncle- what will you designate her?" "Woah, woah, woah, slow down everyone. Let's all take it slow.. even though i am also just as excited as you all." Ratchet said before patting medix's helm. Greencross whined as he scooted closer to the medic, ratchet lightly smacked his helm before patting it, "greencross, you are not a sparkling!" "Ow- i know sire.." optimus opened his arms before enveloping everyone into a big bear hug. Bee noticed something in prime's optics, "s-sire..? Are you-" "crying? Orion?" Ratchet looked up to see optimus had a wide aft smile, the medic groaned, "stop getting so sentimental, orion." Optimus didn't say anything, knowing ratchet didn't mean it, and tightened the hug which undertone tried to get out of but failed miserably.

Optimus and ratchet came to visit the academy to see how the children were doing, they have certainly grew and been helping humans a lot. "Medix, why don't you join hotshot?" "What?? I-i-... I don't know what to even say to him!.." ratchet chuckled, "i know you like him, just tell him how you feel!" Medix huffed in slight embarrassment, "what if he doesn't-?" "Oh hush, I've seen the way he looked at you." The medic elbowed his nephew as medix blushed, "alright! I-I'll try!" Ratchet smiled and patted his helm, "good luck!" Medix only huffed, the teen was still all new to the feeling. Optimus walked up to his medic and gave him a small kiss, "i see medix and hotshot?" Ratchet hummed in response as they watched from a distance, hotshot and medix talking and holding servos for a brief moment.

Bumblebee and blades were on the academy rooftop, looking down at the cybertronians below. "So you're excited about your little sister?" Blades asked and bee nodded, "she's technically gonna be your sister too!" Blade squealed, "ohhh! I can't wait to meet her and-" he gasped, "i want to show her everything!" The yellow bot chuckled as he grabbed blade's servo, "I'm sure you'll be doing that very soon." The copter blushed and snuggled close to the racer. Silence fell between them before blades asked, "h-hey.. bee..? Do you..? Err- would you- uh-" "have a sparkling with you..? Absolutely~" bee finishes before blades gets flustered and squeaked, "i-i'd like twins-"

Greencross watched everybot have fun and all, he then slowly walked back to the spacebridge. "Where are you going, son?" The turret perked up before turning around to see optimus walking over. "Oh- uhm.. i guess.. i was just gonna head back and uh..." optimus frowned a little, knowing greencross hasn't found anyone yet. He walked over and placed a servo on his shoulder, "i am sure you will find someone. I know you will be happy with them." Greencross' visor gave a smiling emoji, "thanks sire, i hope so.."

hEy- this is short- hahah, sorry about that.. I'll be drawing optimus' and ratchet's sparkling, if y'all want, comment a name for the sparkling! I'll choose a name that would best suit the design and personality of the sparkling. It could be two people that i choose the name if i want to combine em so- get to it! I was thinking of the sparkling's personality to have the smart wits of ratchet and great leadership of optimus along with his morals. If y'all didn't know, a first born will always take after the father sO- she's taking after optimus a little more, so yeah- have fun coming up with a name if you'd like to see me choose yours- and you will be shouted out for the name suggestion of course, so stop fretting over that-