○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 06]

Disclaimer: I still own completely nothing besides my Oc.

Thanks very much to Altair'sFan123 for the first review!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Another game of putting things aside

As if we'll come back to them some time

A brace of hope, a pride of innocence

And you would say something has gone wrong'

"Dispose of them." Vidic's boss demanded from behind the glass where he and two others stood. They couldn't be made out easily, the only thing that could be see was that all three of them were men and wore suits. For the last few minutes Vidic and explained is findings to these men and than the question of what to do with Rozalin and Desmond and popped up.

Rozalin bit her lip, ignoring the migraine that screamed at her to lay down and just sleep. It was another side effect from being exposed so long to the Animus without long enough breaks between memory diving.

Desmond's heart began to race in fear, though he continued to glare through the glass at the three men that wanted him dead now that he had served his purpose.

"Now wait a minute," Lucy steps up. There was no way she was going to let these two die. Not now, after everything they went through. "What if we keep them alive. There could be other things that their ancestors' memories can unlock for us."

"Very well, Miss Stillman. We'll keep them alive.... for now...." the head of the trio announces snobbishly, nodding at the blond before they turned and left through a back door in that large room.

"Just what do you think you're doing, Miss Stillman?!" snarled Vidic, rounding on the woman as soon as the back door slid shut behind his superiors.

"I'm saving your job! These two can hold more answers for us!" Lucy lies smoothly and easily. Vidic merely huffed and demanded that Lucy follow. The woman did so, though she did so in irritation, glaring at her employer's back. Desmond slid off of the table and blinked after the two before his brow furrowed. Lucy was glowing blue and Vidic a red color... "What the...?"

Rozalin blinked up at the man as he inspected the floors around him, finding more glowing markings all around the floor. She watched him tiredly, slouching slightly as the migraine hit her harder and the lucid dreaming fought its way into her vision. She grunted, pushing herself off of the Animus and following him into the room as he stared in confusion and horror at the wall above their bed.

In what was presumably Subject Sixteen's blood there were strange drawings and predictions and quotes all over the wall above the simple metal headboard of their bad. He was drawn out of the horror as Rozalin stumbled into his side, whimpering and clutching her head. "H-Hey! What's wrong?" he stammers, unsurely, wrapping an arm around her shoulders to hold her up. Her face had gone rather pale as well.

"... Make 'em go away..." she mumbled lowly, burying her face into Desmond's neck to avoid looking at the people from the memories she had experienced. Desmond moved the woman to the bed, setting her down, though she refused to let go, her free hand clutching his jacket as if afraid something bad would happen if she were to let go of him. And so that's how they stayed through the night...

'Again

It seems we meet

In the spaces

In between

We always say

It won't be long

But something's always wrong'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tidbits Corner: Song used this chapter is 'Something's Always Wrong' by Toad the Wet Sprocket.

And no, this isn't done yet. I'm going through the events of ACII, as well, and possibly Brotherhood (has the game reserved! Yeah!).