○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Training: Day 2.2]

"C'mon, Desmond, time to go!" Lucy's shouting rang in his ears as Desmond blinked glancing around at the commotion. Lucy was shoving disks and CDs with back ups of the information that was on the computer into a bag before tossing it to Rebecca who nimbly caught it, several bags stuffed already slung over her shoulders. Shaun was rushing by with a box full of what information he could save already shoved unceremoniously inside having destroyed what he knew he wouldn't have time to bring with him. It paid to have back ups.

Desmond blinked at his side where Rozalin was busy tightening the bands on the blade and bracer she had roughly shoved over his forearm.

"What's going on?"

"We've been found," Rozalin answered shortly, glancing up at him seriously as she finished. She stood, patting his shoulder as she did so and pulling out a large knife of her own that someone must of given her for the occasion.

"C'mon Desmond!"

"Wait, what are we doing?" Never the less Desmond hurriedly stood from the Animus and followed Lucy and Rozalin out the door and down the ramp as Lucy explained.

"We need to hold them off while Shaun and Rebecca move the Animus!"

"Alright then..."

A loud crash caused the trio to hurry down to see where they had entered. Warren Vidic was busy throwing out orders from the back of a truck as many of Abstergo's agents rushed out, hands on their night sticks. "Well, if it isn't Mr. Miles, Miss Kross, and Miss Stillman. We've missed you all very much, you know," he taunted as he spotted the trio. "So, why don't you all just come back to us, hmmm? Especially you, Miss Stillman, or have you forgotten? I once saved your life."

"You saved me so that you could use me!"

"So sad. I suppose we'll have to do this the hard way," and with a gesture of the older man's hands the agents converged on the trio.

They were quick to shift into fighting positions, Rozalin taking up a defensive state with her knife, the blade alongside her arm while Desmond flicked the blade out of the bracer and charged. Lucy took the time to retrieve her own night stick which had been attached to her belt as she had been packing up hurriedly.

Quick slashes and stabbing and the spray of blood were quickly seen on Rozalin and Desmond's end as Lucy took to merely beating her opponent's unconscious. The scent of the blood, the bodies on the ground.... The battle lasted only a few minutes, quicker than what it seemed to the combatants.

"Well, it seems you've improved." Warren analyzes, still inside the truck. "But you'll come back to us, one way or another Mr. Miles. Miss Kross."

Desmond was held back as both women placed a hand on his arms. Turning to them he shook his head but let the Abstergo employee get away, instead heading for the truck that Shaun and Rebecca had packed up. Shaun was already within the driver's seat and Lucy quickly reached the passenger seat leaving Desmond and Rozalin to hop into the back and close the doors behind them.

"We've hooked up the Animus in the truck," Rebecca informs as they peeled out quickly, putting distance between the warehouse and them as they made their way to the next safe house. "That way we can review any memories we need to on the way there."

Desmond nodded though instead he sat upon the truck bed, leaning against the wall. Rozalin took a seat next to him before hugging his arm to her and leaning against his shoulder. She pointedly ignored his shock and how he tensed up initially.

Rebecca smiled at the two as she tinkered with the recorded memories within the Animus' hard drive.