○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 03]

"So, where's Lucy?" Desmond inquired as he and Rozalin exited their room. It seemed she was easing up around him slightly, having wished him a 'good morning' jokingly as she spared their surroundings a sarcastic glance.

"She'll be with us in just a moment, Mr. Miles." answered Warren Vidic lightly as he made for his glass table that served as his desk in this room. Desmond wasted no time in heading to that desk as well to inquire just what Abstergo was attempting to do and why he was even kidnapped in the first place. Meanwhile Rozalin was busy tinkering around on the computer connected to the Animuses, attempting to find a way to hack into it without the use of Lucy's digi-pen.

It was just a shame she had no such computer skills...

For several minutes Desmond and Vidic continued their conversation, none-the-wiser to what Rozalin was attempting to do. In fact, they seemed completely withdrawn into their own world as Desmond glared death at the doctor who merely smiled back and finished their conversation with a;

"In time you will see, Mr. Miles.... Or you won't! Either way I don't care, so long as you lead us to 'it.'"

"What's it?!" Desmond cried out in exasperation, the doors to their room sliding open and allowing Lucy passage inside.

"Sorry, I'm late. Are we ready to begin?" she questions, pointedly ignoring how Rozalin jumped away from her computer, hand shoved into her pockets nonchalantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the?" Desmond murmured as the door locked behind them. Rozalin turned and glanced at the tanned-skinned man and cocked her head in confusion.

"What?"

"The closest door... It's open." He answered moving towards it, crouching down and began to search through the counters inside. Towels, towels... White clothes... Why was everything white with Abstergo?

"Find anything?" she questioned walking up to him and leaning down, her hands resting on her elbows.

"I think so.... Is this a code or something...?" Desmond murmurs lowly, holding a piece of paper with several numbers scratched hastily onto it. Both shared a glance before simultaneously looking at their locked door.

"Time for some night-time snooping, Des." Rozalin grinned. Desmond smiled back, happy that she wasn't giving him attitude anymore as the he made his way back to the door and, hoping Lucy was gone, punched in the numerical sequence onto the paper on the keypad. The light above the door changed from red to blue and slid open. Rozalin bounded outside and rushed over to Lucy's computer again as Desmond slowly followed, raising a brow at her actions.

"What are you doing?" he inquired as he moved to her side. She didn't answer instead picking up what looked like a black pen with flashing green lights on one end. Her grin widened and, forgetting herself, she throw her arms around Desmond's neck in a hug.

"I freakin' love Lucy, dude!" she cried out happily as Desmond sputtered in embarrassment.