○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Training: Day 2.1]

Gasping Desmond blinked, disoriented at having been thrown so violently out of Ezio's memories. Around him everyone watched worried (though Shaun would venomously deny it later if asked), Rebecca the only exception as typed away at the Animus' console to keep the memories stabilized.

"Put me back in!" Desmond demands violently, slamming back into the Animus' cushions and allowing the visor to resume its usual position over his vision.

"Are you sure?" Lucy questioned, standing up from her spot behind her own computer.

"Positive! We need to get that Apple!" Desmond nods.

"Alright..." Rebecca mumbles unsurely, biting her bottom lip as she worked to put Desmond back into the memories.

"You're awfully quiet, not that I'm complaining..." Shaun murmurs to Rozalin who had taken up a spot near him, eyeing his research and notes pinned over the walls and scattered on his counter. She had chosen to take a break hours ago, having had a particularly bad bleeding effect 'attack' herself. She was now even more reluctant to step into her ancestor's memories.

Maybe if she stayed out of the Animus long enough the effects would fade away, over time...

Or maybe it had already done too much damage to her mind as is...

"He needs a break." she grumbles back, decidedly facing away from the British man. He raised a brow at her, before turning back to his own computer.

"Whatever you say," he shook his head. "But I think you see a lot of yourself in him. It worries you."

Rozalin remained silent. She would never tell the man that he had hit part of the reason she was worried, the other part being that she didn't want to see the one that she was so very fond of suffer the same bleeding effects as herself.