17 - Cupcakes

17 - Cupcakes

I was smiling, wide and bright. My cheeks hurt from smiling that much but I just couldn't help it. We we're baking damn cupcakes out of boredom. It was Sunday, we had nothing to do, so Justin wanted to bake cupcakes - what the hell, we did.

"Justin!" I laughed as I shook my head at him. He was currently trying to put the mix into the cupcake forms but as clumsy as he is, it's all over the kitchen counter, "you can't just pour it into the counter!"

Justin's loud laugh was heard throughout the kitchen when I tried to make him hold the bowl straight. "I'm not at my home field right now," he laughed.

"I can see that," I reply with an amused expression. He was trying so hard to make these cupcakes that it was absolutely adorable. I giggle when he almost drops the bowl, "if you held the bowl right, you wouldn't drop it."

"Not the time to be smart mouthed, Y/N!" Justin snaps playfully and wipe the spatula against my nose. I gasp and wipe some of the mix off my nose. I look down at it before looking back at Justin, who's concentration is on the bowl and mixture. I smirk and quickly wipe my finger on his cheek.

When he looks at me with a playful scold, I move quickly and in one swift I have the spatula in my hand. I smile at the spatula before looking back at him. When he catches on, his eyes widen as he shakes his head. "Hey, no!" He says putting the bowl down.

"Hey, yes!" I laugh and step closer to him but only to have him stepping one step away. Before he can react, I wipe the spatula against his cheek, leaving a big spot of the cake mix. "Oh my gosh!" I laugh.

"You are so going to regret doing that," he smirks as he quickly walks towards me. He reaches out his arms, swiping me off my feet and sits me on the kitchen counter before standing himself between my thighs, "lick it off."

"No," I say quickly as j shake my head.

"Yes." I shake my head once again, smiling widely. I'm so close to burst out laughing but then he'll just torture me way more, "do it!" He shouts with a grin on his face, his fingers tickling my sides.

"Okay, okay, okay!" I laugh, "I'll lick it off!"

"Thank you," he exhales and smiles. I smile back and lean up to his cheek. I place a kiss on his cheek instead of licking it off. "Hey, not kiss-" he can't finish before I smash my lips on his, sealing his mouth.

The cake mixture is converted to his face from the kiss and my hand is covered in it as well from placing it on his cheek. He smiled into the kiss, kissing me passionately; the kisses I love the most.

When we both pull away, I wipe the cake from his cheek and place my finger against his lips. He opens his mouth slightly, sucking the cake off my finger. I smile at him before kissing his lips again, never getting enough of them.

I love this and these kind of moments when his career is put into the back of his mind along with everything else but me. This is just the two of us and each other's company and the cake... We didn't get much cupcakes made but who actually cares?

"I love you."