1 - Love me harder

Love Me Harder

"I'm tired of this Justin!" I say, gesturing to our relationship by throwing my hands between us.

We've been dating for seven months now and all I need is for him to show me that I actually mean anything to him. He has been coming home late the past weeks and been so cold towards me. We haven't even had any sexual communication in the past three weeks.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.

"I can't do it anymore..." I say, my voice trailing off.

I place a hand softly to my forehead and head upstairs. Justins footsteps follows closely behind.

"Y/N," Justin says, following me into our bedroom, "hey."

I sigh and turn around as I feel his hand wrapping around my wrist. "Justin, please don't do this right now."

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore?" He asks, furrowing his eyesbrows together, creating that little crinkle that appears everytime he's confused .

"You don't love me anymore," I softly say and look down.

"What?" Justin says, not believing his own ears, "What makes you think that? Of course I love you."

I look up, Justin hovering over me as always due to the height differences. I study his face, reading every emotion he feels right now. Mostly confusion appears in his hazel brown eyes that I have become very fond of the past half year.

"Y/N?"

I look down once again at my fiddling fingers, only to have him grab them. He forces me to look at him by tipping my head at my chin.

"You show me no love. I feel like I mean nothing to you Justin," I say, finally telling him how I feel.

He looks at me with sadness as he notices the small tears threatening to spill over any minute.

"I'm stressed Y/N. Tour is about to begin again, it's hard for me y'know."

I nod lightly and look up at the ceiling like it will help the tears disappear. I slide my hands from his and sit down on the bed. "I just want you to show it."

"I'll try Y/N, I swear, I'll do anything to keep you by my side," he says and kneels in front of me.

"You see this?" He asks, taking my hand and pointing to the promise ring he gave me a few months ago. I nod and watch him give it a small kiss, rubbing his thumb over my skin. "I promised you. I gave you my promise to be the one you're marrying, spending the rest of your life with."

Now the tears wouldn't stay back any longer. A small tear rolls down my cheek as I softly cry in front of Justin. Justin sits beside me and brings me to his hard chest, his arms wrapping around me hugging me tightly. "I love you Y/N. Dont ever doubt it," he whispers and, somehow, pulls me closer.

"I love you too," I whisper and peck his jaw. I rest my head on his chest, hugging him back, "Show me and love me harder."

-

Yesssss, first imagine of many. I hope you liked it and I'm sorry if it's kinda bad and short but it'll get better, hopefully ;)

Vote/comment/ add to your library if you liked this one, love you xx.