21 - In Sickness and Health

I felt so bad. My stomach turned whenever I moved, my head ached and my body was sore. I couldn't think straight without my head hurting even more. I've been in bed the past 2 days and Y/N has been here to help all the time even though I tell her not to. Being the usual stern wife she is, she wouldn't.

"Babe, are you feeling better?" She asked, peeking her head inside the bedroom where I was laying watching TV.

"Not really but I'm fine, don't worry," I said and sent her a small smile. She pouted at me and stepped inside the room. She walked towards he bed before slipping under the covers. Out of habit, I pulled her closer and nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck, inhaling her lovely scent; peaches.

I adored that scent, it smelled like home because she was my home. Whenever she was with me, I didn't worry a out anything else because I knew, I knew she was right here with me where I could always keep her safe.

And the fact that she was taking care of me was so nice but she looked stressed. I was sick and she wanted to help me but she always had to take care of our daughter. We got a daughter for about 3 years ago, before we got married but that doesn't matter because we knew we'd be together always.

"Where's Em?" I asked as Y/N rubbed her hand up and down my bare back. I was that kind of sick where I was freezing and hot at the same time, so sleeping in only my boxers and cuddled up in the covers was the only option.

"Asleep," she replied and moved her hand to the back of my neck, playing with my hair which had grown to be pretty long now. "She almost cried when I told her you were sick the other day."

"She did?" I asked looking at her, she nodded. Aw, my poor baby. My daughter was worried about me.

"I think she likes you more than me," Y/N chuckled and looked out the balcony doors. It was in the middle of the summer but I was freezing, it was weird.

"Don't say that, she loves you," I told her and squeezed her waist, pulling er closer to me to get so warmth. "But not as much as I love you."

"I love you too," she said. I leaned up and pecked her forehead before placing my head back on top of her chest, placing a kiss there as well on her soft skin. My smile was evident, so was Y/N's and I was more than happy even though I was sick.