49 - Reunited love

49 - Reunited love

The school bell rang loudly, making people get up from their seats quickly. I didn't rush, taking my time as I moped around. I hated being in school. Ever since Justin moved, I've hated it. The only good thing about school was my best friend but we didn't have many classes together.

I swung the backpack over my shoulder before heading towards my locker. I entered the code, punched it hard and opened it. I threw my books in there along with some other papers and assignments that I'd just like to forget this weekend.

I had called Justin a few times the past week, trying to convince him to bail on his family dinner and come down to visit me, but he had told me it wasn't possible which caused a rather ridiculous fight. "I don't wanna talk to you right now," was the last thing I said to him and I felt bad because I did want to talk to him. But because of those words, I've gone to bed without a "I love you" the past two nights.

My head hang low as I made my way out of the school. I had to take the bus because my mother took the car to work today. The sun hit my eyes hard as I stepped outside. I had to adjust my eyes to the lighting before I looked around. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the person I did not expect to see. Right there, leaning against his car, was my boyfriend. I felt a big smile appear on my lips, quickly running down the steps and towards him. Justin noticed me come running, grinning widely as he opened his arms for me.

I ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. I pressed light kisses into his neck, before looking at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a huge smile, small tears forming in my eyes because of the happiness I felt right now.

"I felt bad for the way we talked to each other a few days ago, so I wanted to surprise you," he said with a cute smile on his face.

"I love you," I whispered for only him to hear.

He hugged me tightly, lifting my feet from the ground. "God, I missed you so much baby," he mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too," I said quietly, pressing kisses to his cheek repeatedly.

"I love you baby girl," he whispered against my lips before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I hummed in response, suddenly loving everything about this day. And people was looking at us, at the reunion happening in front of them, but I didn't really care because my boyfriend, who I loved to the sky and back, was standing right here and I couldn't be happier.

n. Short but cute ((:

Anyways, enjoy this chapter and thank you SO much to everyone for voting, commenting and just reading - it means the world so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Love,
Cami