38 - What? | Part 1

38 - What? | Part 1

Chants and screams filled he whole stadium and backstage. They rang through the walls and doors, making the hairs on my arms raise whenever a chill ran down my spine. I was getting ready for the concert, keeping my mind and body in peace as I opened and closed my fists. I took deep breath, praying my beloved girlfriend wouldn't decide to give birth today.

She was due any day now and the anxiety was growing inside of me, almost making my body explode. I was so scared to be called of stage because Y/N was going into labor. I was feeling anxious, nervous and scared. And a whole lot of excited. I was so excited to be a father, I couldn't even describe it. I could go a whole day, just looking at my big, round yet beautiful Y/N waddling around with her big belly.

We had been so much in the time she has been pregnant. There was morning sickness, mood changes and snappy comments but most of all smiles and giddy grins as we had felt the baby kick and listened to the sound of the heartbeat at ultrasounds. It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard and from that very ultrasound, I had felt so proud. I had felt so proud when I saw the little plump that was our baby. I felt proud because we made that beautiful human, with pure love and adoration.

"Justin, 2 minutes!" A voice shouted as a knock was heard on the door to my dressing room. Two minutes until I stood on the scene with thoughts of my baby being at home without me, pregnant in ninth month. Even though I had my mom to be there and 'watch' over her, I still didn't feel good about leaving her yet I had to. She had even told me herself. She had told me to go and give them a performance they'd never forget. How could I focus on performing when my girlfriend was a waddling pregnant woman?

I exited my dressing room and walked down the long corridor that lead to backstage. The shouts became louder the closer I got. I was leased to my position where I was going to be shot up from under the stage. A countdown was starting, making me prepare to being shot off. "3...2...1," Scrappy counted and swoosh, I was sent off to the stage above me.

As I landed from flying a meter and a half into the air, the shouts and chants got even louder. Standing with my sunglasses on, I looked around the stadium I somehow had managed to sell out. I smiled lightly as they continued with the shouts, each person in this exact room looking at me with happy eyes. The music started and I shouted; "let's make some noise!"

Shouts and people singing along as they jumped up and down with me through the first four songs, warmed my heart and made it beat faster. The adrenaline from performing filled my body. As I ran off stage after the first couple of songs, I was met with Scooter who had a worried but happy expression on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him. He handed me a phone, patting my shoulder before walking off again.

I brought the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey baby." It was Y/N. She sounded exhausted and out of breath as he talked.

"Hey, are you alright? Is there something wrong?" I asked immediately, worrying if she was hurt or in pain.

"My water broke," she says and groans slightly. My body stiffened before reacting quickly again, my hand gripping my hair tightly. Her water broke. Y/N's water broke. She's giving birth.

"What?"

-

Part 2 coming soon! Ugh, I can't wait to write the next part :)

Remember to vote! I always get a lot of reads but not even ten votes. It's kinda annoying guys since I put a lot of work in this. Please vote and make me happy so I'll come with more ideas for you to enjoy!

- all the love, goodnight! x