13 - Baby girl

13 - Baby girl

"Justin, I can't do this."

"C'mon, you can do it baby. I love you."

His encouragement didn't help a bit but I needed to do it, I wanted to do it so badly just for him.

He was dapping a towel on my forehead as I squeezed his hand tightly. Never once, did he wince in pain. He was being strong for me when it was me who was supposed to be strong for him.

"Y/N, sweetheart, just two more pushes," the doctor said. She was a kind women and she had followed us since the start. I trusted her and she knew it.

"It hurts so much," I gasped. A single tear ran down my cheek. I knew it was breaking Justin's heart to see me in such pain but I had made the decision to go through it, to make him happy.

Justin wiped away my tear and squeezed my hand softly before kissing my temple. He showed so much love, it was so sweet. "C'mon princess," he whispered.

I took a deep breath and pushed once, twice before I heard a loud cry. My head felt back onto the hospital bed as I let out a deep sigh of relief and then the tears fell. So many tears, happy tears flowed down my cheeks when I was handed the little human. "She's so beautiful," I muttered and watched her grab onto my finger.

A sniff was heard from beside me and sure enough. When I looked up, Justin was in just as many tears as I was and that just made me smile wider. "Here." I handed her over and looked at the proud expression on Justin's face as he held the little baby girl.

"I love you so much already," he whispered and leaving a soft kiss to her small forehead. I grabbed Justin's one hand, intertwining our fingers. I was proud, he was proud because we had made such a beautiful little girl out of nothing but love and she was just perfect.

"What should we name her?" He asked, wiping his eyes slightly. I rubbed my thumb against the back of his hand, smiling down at our little girl.

"Audrey."

"I like that," Justin said and smiled widely at me before looking back at his newborn princess.

I love him and he loves me. We love her and we're one small family full of love, based and built on love.